This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Not a Roma fan, but I have to give them props. They've been treating Asian players with respect.

They had heavy interest in Azmoun and ended up with Shomorudov aka Azmoun lite and he's been pretty solid for them. Now they're interested in Taremi too which means they have some good scouting going on.
    LOL, I was going to tell you about Shomorudov joining Roma. Crazy just ONE year ago we were talking about him joining Genoa, now he's at Roma. I think Juventus were also looking at him at one point too.

Comment

If its Italy he should aim higher than roma.

Inter or Juventus are very attainable and sign players of his age bracket basically exclusively. And I think he would start for both of those teams (Juve leading the line instead of fraud morata, inter he would provide a pairing for lautaro that doesnt involve a retirement home age dzeko)

I think he would fit super well into Atletico Madrid system too (although they seem pretty stocked up front).

Comment

he should not move atm, he's the king of Porto, maybe later ?

Comment

^ just imagine he goes to a team who would actually send him some good assists regularly then he would be the King of Europe not just porto's.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^ Same goes for SA I guess..

Comment

^ True. They are both quality strikers in weaker teams compared to the big guns of Europe.
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Imagine Taremi at Bayern if they sell Lewandovski and decide to once again go Persian
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  Imagine Taremi at Bayern if they sell Lewandovski and decide to once again go Persian
                  No thx

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    No thx
                    Why not? He would get great service and crush bundesliga and champions league.

Only negative is the racist germans but except that, he would fit their style..
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                      Why not? He would get great service and crush bundesliga and champions league.

Only negative is the racist germans but except that, he would fit their style..
                      Our 3 Iranians didn't get much success there. I don't think it would be a good fit. I would favor South Europe instead

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        ... Now they're interested in Taremi too which means they have some good scouting going on.
                        And they have a former Porto and Portuguese manager that has recruited multiple players from Portugal through his connections there.
                        "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Porto plays Ferreira in 1 hour and 45 minutes.
                          Otavio isnt playing - injured
                          Pepe is 50/50 if he plays or not.
                          http://www.rojadirecta.me/en?o6
                          For stream english and find the allstd stream 1000 eng in the list

Or hesgoal.com
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Unless it’s a marquee EU elite club coming for him, he is best off staying put @ Porto..!

Comment

Mehdi is starting! Interesting lineup today with Chico and Evanilson too.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X