This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

He bas been our most consistent legionnaire with Sardar. The rest have been more or less average at best.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

"Diogo Costa will play tomorrow, you can all write that down."
        -SC

You gotta give it to SC as a coach/mentor. Taking Costa out after the Liverpool debacle would have crushed his soul. Instead, he's giving him a chance to redeem himself. Costa is a bright young star, and will do amazing things (will probably get called up for the Porteguese national team's number 1 keeper spot). This is how you mentor and coach.

Comment

"Taremi in the most efficient version "

"The Iranian surpasses the best career effectiveness records. With Liverpool he scored on the only shot he had "

Comment

Taremi, the goal against Gil Vicente and the FIFA ceremony: ″I wanted to be present one day″

FC Porto: "My situation [at FC Porto] has improved a lot. Since the second half of last season I have been almost always in the starting eleven. Since the beginning of this season, I have played in all competitions. I hope this trend continues and that I score a lot of goals for FC Porto. I hope to do well for both FC Porto and our people."

Goal against Moreirense [hit the ball over Pasinato]: "The goal I scored against Moreirense was because I saw the goalkeeper before hitting the ball. I had tried this several times in other games, but it didn't turn into a goal, but this time it went to goal."

Goal with Gil Vicente is a candidate for Puskas award? "The goal had a lot of repercussion in Iran and Portugal and was spoken of as a goal that could win the Puskas award. For me that doesn't matter. Scoring is important and I don't think about scoring to [win] the awards. surround me are happy, it makes me proud."

FIFA ceremony with Messi? "I don't know if I've said it before or not, but I've been attending the awards ceremony for the best football players in the world for several years. I didn't know in what condition, but I wanted to be there one day. Maybe I'm at the ceremony for receiving the [Champions League best against Chelsea] goal award. Seeing the best FIFA ceremony has been on my mind for a long time, and if it doesn't happen this year, one day I will go to this ceremony. I would like Iran to be well remembered. I don't think about the value of the prize that is given."

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14181174.html

Comment

which goal was the Gil Vicente one..? i dont recall.?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Taremi, the goal against Gil Vicente and the FIFA ceremony: ″I wanted to be present one day″

FC Porto: "My situation [at FC Porto] has improved a lot. Since the second half of last season I have been almost always in the starting eleven. Since the beginning of this season, I have played in all competitions. I hope this trend continues and that I score a lot of goals for FC Porto. I hope to do well for both FC Porto and our people."

Goal against Moreirense [hit the ball over Pasinato]: "The goal I scored against Moreirense was because I saw the goalkeeper before hitting the ball. I had tried this several times in other games, but it didn't turn into a goal, but this time it went to goal."

Goal with Gil Vicente is a candidate for Puskas award? "The goal had a lot of repercussion in Iran and Portugal and was spoken of as a goal that could win the Puskas award. For me that doesn't matter. Scoring is important and I don't think about scoring to [win] the awards. surround me are happy, it makes me proud."

FIFA ceremony with Messi? "I don't know if I've said it before or not, but I've been attending the awards ceremony for the best football players in the world for several years. I didn't know in what condition, but I wanted to be there one day. Maybe I'm at the ceremony for receiving the [Champions League best against Chelsea] goal award. Seeing the best FIFA ceremony has been on my mind for a long time, and if it doesn't happen this year, one day I will go to this ceremony. I would like Iran to be well remembered. I don't think about the value of the prize that is given."

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14181174.html
                this was an interview with seda sima can be seen on video vazresh

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  which goal was the Gil Vicente one..? i dont recall.?
                  The goal over the keeper from midfield. It went viral.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    this was an interview with seda sima can be seen on video vazresh
                    Yea, parts of it were picked up by Ojogo and published in the Portuguese press.

Comment

The goal over the keeper from midfield. It went viral.

oh ok, somehow i thought this goal was vs Moriences..??

let hope FIFA dont try to Fk him over for Puskas Award by nominating this goal rather than his phenomenal bike goal vs Chelsea in UCL...!!

this was a nice goal but not all that and a bag of chips....!!? the degree of difficulty was nowhere near that incredible acrobatic finish vs Chelsea in UCL QFs..!!

Comment

oh ok, somehow i thought this goal was vs Moriences..??

let hope FIFA dont try to Fk him over for Puskas Award by nominating this goal rather than his phenomenal bike goal vs Chelsea in UCL...!!

this was a nice goal but not all that and a bag of chips....!!? the degree of difficulty was nowhere near that incredible acrobatic finish vs Chelsea in UCL QFs..!!
                        Can you have more than one goal nominated per player, for the Puskas? This would certainly be the case for it!

Comment

Can you have more than one goal nominated per player, for the Puskas? This would certainly be the case for it!
                          i suppose its possible , but i suspect FIFA clowns are rather reluctant to give Puskas award and as such recognition to an iranian and switching out his goalasoz would give them the perfect excuse to not allow him to finish on top for the award..?

Comment

i suppose its possible , but i suspect FIFA clowns are rather reluctant to give Puskas award and as such recognition to an iranian and switching out his goalasoz would give them the perfect excuse to not allow him to finish on top for the award..?
                            True that. If our top football, futsal, and beach soccer players had names like Pepe, Joao, or anything ending in -inho, they'd sweep the awards shows

Comment

Goal newspaper reported earlier that Roma has made an official offer for Taremi.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Goal newspaper reported earlier that Roma has made an official offer for Taremi.
                                Not a Roma fan, but I have to give them props. They've been treating Asian players with respect.

They had heavy interest in Azmoun and ended up with Shomorudov aka Azmoun lite and he's been pretty solid for them. Now they're interested in Taremi too which means they have some good scouting going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X