X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too easy
    Mo Salah gets his 2nd

Comment

wtf... amature deffending. Totaly not a CL level team Porto today... They play like crap

Comment

Waiting for the SC fans to explain this masterclass this guy is really not a good coach…..as I have said a million times, Porto will never maximize the potential of their team with him leading them.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sergio Oliveira losing the ball in the middle of the field with all sorts of time, which leads to a quick and lethal counter. They have no central midfield and no RB or LB. Subs aren’t going to fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Waiting for the SC fans to explain this masterclass this guy is really not a good coach…..as I have said a million times, Porto will never maximize the potential of their team with him leading them.
            I’ve grown to like him. With these players, especially in mid and defense, he’s getting decent results.

Comment

A lot of this is hardly SC's fault. Porto backline and midfield has made too many errors. Thats on them, not SC. Especially with the last minute scratch of Pepe and losing Otavio early on in the match. Couldn't plan for all of this

Comment

Porto forwards haven’t been given a single decent touch all game. Liverpool defenders also get rid of the ball before it even hits the ground rendering the pressing mostly useless.

Porto completely outmanned today.

Comment

i cant believe tecatito and oliverio still out there and this idiot takes out Uribe ...!!

Comment

That’s why he took his team to the QF of the CL? Because he is not a good coach?

If you would have said temperament and is a hot-head, that’s something else… But to say he’s not a good coach despite having half the value of other squads competing in this tournament is an absurd statement with all due respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      I’ve grown to like him. With these players, especially in mid and defense, he’s getting decent results.
                      True, a lot of these were reserves at likes of West ham and Wolves who "scored an amazing goal against Chorley" (LOOL the way the commentator said that)

I mean Mehdi is amazing and fantastic for them, but how many teams can you imagine signing a player who was in Qatar 12 months before?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        A lot of this is hardly SC's fault. Porto backline and midfield has made too many errors. Thats on them, not SC. Especially with the last minute scratch of Pepe and losing Otavio early on in the match. Couldn't plan for all of this
                        SC is plenty to blame on this mess on display today
                        granted he got fked over by couple of unexpected injuries to key starters that were forced to change .... but he just tried to give starting spots to his most experienced at this level of play regardless of their dire current form nor without any regards for them not suited at all to role expected of them to fill

Comment

Klupp shows mercy to Porto and takes it’s no. 1 frontmen off!
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Midfield for Porto cant even make a healthy pass. Diaz and Taremi are being serviced at a very poor level. They must be incredibly frustrated.

Comment

I know Porto is being completely outclassed, but Mehdi has been sloppier than usual with his touches and turnovers today.

Comment

SC is a decent coach, this is the first time since Mehdi is there they are losing that bad.
                                Their 2 CB are not there and i don't beleive they have a deep squad as some think here.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X