Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumours that Jorge Jesus wants Taremi at Fener. Other clubs in top 5 leagues are also looking at him. Porto owner came out and said there has been no contact for him. Also said with all the rumours that Porto have no players now and have to start from
    0 😃

https://mobile.twitter.com/PsoccerCO...66522392375296

Comment

Looks like Viera to Arsenal is happening...

Report: Arsenal working on €35M deal for Porto midfielder Fabio Vieira
      https://www.thescore.com/s/22052767

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Viera to Arsenal seems to be happening and Manchester United favourite to sign Vitinha.

Porto just produces gems and they sell them well.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Sucks that Taremi isn’t younger. Otherwise he’d be getting a major move

Comment

Arsenal have reached full agreement with Porto for offensive midfielder Fábio Vieira.

Porto lose a good player.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

35M (with add ons) is a great deal for Fabio Vieira. He is young and has a lot of potential, love his game.

With the loss of Luis Diaz, and Fabio Vieira, and the rumored sales of Vitinha and Zaidu, Porto will be a shell of itself next season. I think they're getting Sergio Olivera back, which is a necessity at this point.

But they're surely making some good money, hope this helps pull them out of their financial woes.

Comment

Weird signing for arsenal considering they have options in vieira role (Smith rowe, odegard). Good player though. Smart sale for porto considering he was not a starter to get 35 million for him is huge.

Probably means they can afford to keep vitinha for another year. There are rumors they will sign some top talents coming out of S.America this year (Farias from Argentina, few big defensive talents from Brazil) so they will certainly be ready to go again.

Comment

Great player but he needs protection in Arsenal. He's very fragile.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    35M (with add ons) is a great deal for Fabio Vieira. He is young and has a lot of potential, love his game.
                    With the loss of Luis Diaz, and Fabio Vieira, and the rumored sales of Vitinha and Zaidu, Porto will be a shell of itself next season. I think they're getting Sergio Olivera back, which is a necessity at this point.
                    But they're surely making some good money, hope this helps pull them out of their financial woes.
                    Zaidu leaving is a blessing

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Zaidu leaving is a blessing
                      I knew you’d be happy about that one, now if only mbemba leaves then you can really commit yourself to being a Porto fan
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^ Haha! I am not the biggest Zaidu fan, but he did keep his starting LB spot even after they brought in Wendell, and he did score the title clinching goal

Comment

Most Porto fans are unhappy about the sale of FV and Vitinha. Is clear they have a shit ton of potential and if the club was more patient for another year or two they could have asked for much more than the selling price they got

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            I knew you’d be happy about that one, now if only mbemba leaves then you can really commit yourself to being a Porto fan
                            Mbemba will be eligible for retirement pretty soon, so we'll see.

Zaidu was so bad at times, that a plank would have been more effective.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              ^ Haha! I am not the biggest Zaidu fan, but he did keep his starting LB spot even after they brought in Wendell, and he did score the title clinching goal
                              Good points….he really was hot and cold tho and nothing really in between. On his good days he was very good and on his bad days he was very bad.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

mbemba is arguably their best most consistent CB and the most important defensive anchor .... (in absence of the aging and injury prone Pepe) SC would quit coaching Porto before agree to offloading him..! if anything they badly need another solid CB added to their roster this summer.
                                i woulda much preferred Vitinha offloaded instead of Fabi...!! they got decent enough $$ for him i suppose.. ? although coulda gotten double that in a year or so..!!

if Vitinha is sold too then they need to bring in decent replacement as the questionable fitness Oliverio will not suffice...!! i think both jr. Pepe/jao mario show enough propensity to switch striker/winger roles to a more CAM..?

They gonna need a solid RWB and back up LWB in in absence of goozoo zaidu..!

Comment

Working...
                                X