Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Fuck EPL.
      If Milan offer is real he should consider this.
      Player like him should experience the top league in his career.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        Remarkable stats.
        World class. So damn underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
          Fernandes: 39 goals in 83 matches in Primeira Liga (36 goals in 85 matches at Manchester Utd.)

Mehdi Taremi: 36 goals in 64 matches in Primeira Liga

Who's stats look better? Mind you, Bruno is a midfielder but he scores a lot in general. Mehdi's stats even on the assists front look better in the Primeria Liga. Bruno ha similar stats to what he had at Sporting, for Manchester.
          I’m not trying to compare the players... Just a minor comment for the sake of accuracy… Bruno’s best season with Sporting was 32 goals…

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Fuck EPL.
            If Milan offer is real he should consider this.
            Player like him should experience the top league in his career.

Really I don’t consider Serie A to be a top league. I would love if Mehdi goes to La liga or Bundesliga 😍

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"Taremi? Deceivers are those who insist on mistreating one of the best in the championship"

In recent weeks, Taremi was dubbed a deceiver in an article published in Jornal Sporting. Then, and according to Sérgio Conceição, referee Hugo Miguel will have called the same to the Iranian, at Braga-FC Porto.

In this Wednesday's Dragões Diário newsletter, FC Porto highlighted the double scored by Taremi against Vizela, in the 4-2 victory, and the 20 goals that the Iranian adds in this edition of the Bwin League. The blues and whites also leave a criticism, saying that "deceivers are those who insist on mistreating one of the best players in the championship and who whitewash the superlative quality that Taremi adds to the team and to Portuguese football".

"With the double he signed in the most recent triumph against Vizela, Mehdi Taremi reached 20 goals in the Liga Portugal Bwin, to which he also adds 13 assists, and has already surpassed the numbers recorded in the first season of Dragão on the chest in global terms. are those who insist on detracting one of the best players in the championship and who whitewash the superlative quality that Mehdi Taremi adds to our team and to Portuguese football.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14823658.html

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Remarkable stats.
                    World class. So damn underrated.
                    Numbers don't lie. Data analytics in sports are a scientific achievement and tell a factual story of how great our Taremi is!

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                      Really I don’t consider Serie A to be a top league. I would love if Mehdi goes to La liga or Bundesliga [emoji7]
                      Both are fine with me.
                      He has nothing to prove in Portugal. The league outside big 3 or 4 is at same level as Belgium, holland etc
                      The great players don't stay long in leagues such as Portugal, even if it is, their best clubs. Unless it is a, return at the end of career.

Comment

Like all club/national team fans we tend to overestimate and/or overinflate some of our players.

But when it comes to Mehdi Taremi, he is one of the most underrated players, if not the sole most underrated player today, in all of football IMO.

His stats are incredible. He is a complete player. He is very experienced. He is strong and healthy. Not injury prone. Perfect team player. Great personality. Etc.

My wish is that he will show the whole world how great he is in this coming WC and be a key player to take TM to the second round and maybe even further.

Comment

Benzema steals a move from Taremi.

Comment

This is a really cool short clip on Taremi with bits of an interview as well! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRu03srm0BU

Wasn't sure if you've seen this but i just found it and wanted to share!

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                              This is a really cool short clip on Taremi with bits of an interview as well! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRu03srm0BU

He is simply phenomenal. If only more Iranian talents had his personality, our TM would always be amongst the big players in the WQ.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post

Thx!
                                Gotta like that smile he had holding the ball. I look forward to a overheadkick goal vs mcguire and ingilis and anotherone vs amrika.
                                i just have the feeling that he will definately try one each of those 2 games in the wc and i think it will go in..
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X