This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Sea of people, young and old, every gender, every race, screaming with all they have, MEDHI TAREMI
    What kind of "races" do you see?

Comment

Averaging 36 goal contributions a season (if my maths is correct) in Portugal and that is without all the penalties he won and did not take.

Surely our greatest legionnaire player ever and potential if he helps us get out of the group stages in the World Cup be our greatest player ever, in my opinion.

I have a lot of love for this man 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
        Even look at Hakeem and Kyrie Irving. Also Enes Kanter in the playoffs a few years ago. Proven to make players better
        Proven? How? by Who? Clubs and top players employee nutritionist to help them achieve peak performance. If fasting had proven a winning strategy, then you would have seen players fasting for days on to prepare for games- but you don't.
        "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
          Proven? How? by Who? Clubs and top players employee nutritionist to help them achieve peak performance. If fasting had proven a winning strategy, then you would have seen players fasting for days on to prepare for games- but you don't.
          In ham harfe manteghi ast.

"Bah bah rooze gereft va shod ghahremaane jahan!"
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He is still only at 17mn at transfermarkt.de...absolutely underrated...

https://www.transfermarkt.de/mehdi-t...spieler/307058

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

O Jogo Player ratings: Taremi 8
              (highest among all players in match)

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

17mn is probably what big clubs spend for a Christmas party. Frankly I don’t care. I am still happy to see Taremi in Porto - a good club with very attractive soccer.
                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

I think Taremi is by far our best player currently. The consistent form he is in is exceptional, I am so proud of him
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

Maybe Taremi is already the most succesful iranian player in Europe ever !?!?!?! I enjoy every single moment

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

I think it's FC Porto that determines his value. So far he is priceless.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I want see him in bigger league to evaluate if he can repeat such a performance, which i think he can do.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                                Maybe Taremi is already the most succesful iranian player in Europe ever !?!?!?! I enjoy every single moment
                                That's a very good question. I think the only one who comes close is another Mehdi i.e. Mahdavikia at Hamburg. Of course he was there for eight years and loved by the fans. Mahdavikia has contributed a lot to our football and is a legend. Taremi has the potential to surpass him as a player. Of course Bundesliga is a much better League and at a higher level but Porto is the top 3 of Liga Nos and is definitely at a higher place today since HSV is now in Bundesliga 2. Of course, that is not a fair comparison since HSV was at a different place when Mahdavikia was there.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Working...
                                X