X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 goals. What a season!!!

Comment

That was not an easy finish at all , quick reaction and the ball was behind him. Lovely goal. Well done from Little Conceicao too.

Comment

Job well done by Mehdi and Porto. Just 1 more point and its in the bag!!

Comment

Game won! Important win for championship aspirations.

Mehdi was MOTM for sure.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

By far the Man of the match. Hustled, Pressed, Scored.

Stupid ref, I think he had a go at Taremi for playacting? Hope not. It seemed to have got on Taremi’s nerves.
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Taremi Homem De Jogo MOTM - just announced.

Comment

20 goals with 2 Liga Nos games at hand. He could score more. I am sure he is motivated to defeat Benfica at home and take the League Championship trophy to Porto a week from today (a tie or loss by Sporting tomorrow will also seal the deal)!

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  20 goals with 2 Liga Nos games at hand. He could score more. I am sure he is motivated to defeat Benfica at home and take the League Championship trophy to Porto (a tie or loss by Sporting tomorrow will also seal the deal)!
                  Go Mehdi!
                  He loves a tug of war with the butcher of Benfica, Oat-Mendi
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Tough game for sporting tomorrow and it is possible they get beaten or draw in which case tomorrow night Porto could be the champions.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

So proud of Taremi

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Tarermi deserves to be crowned as the top scorer this season and what pisses me off is the early part of the season when they wanted to flog Diaz he had to watch from scoring positions Diaz trying and trying and trying to score.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Simply unreal. Number one in G + A at 20 goals and 13 assists now in 30 apps.
                            https://www.transfermarkt.us/liga-no...saison_id/2021

Only second to Darwin Nunez (26 G) in the top goalscorer table.
                            Only 6 of his goals have been penalties.

Comment

Good news is that Ramadan ends on Monday. If he can play like this while fasting, imagine what he will do in Lisbon next year in his first match after Ramadan in a while.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                                Good news is that Ramadan ends on Monday. If he can play like this while fasting, imagine what he will do in Lisbon next year in his first match after Ramadan in a while.

Go Mehdi!
                                Eid could be tomorrow. So it's either today is last day or tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X