This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Was not a dive. Defender hit his ankle. However there was no malicious intent so ref could let it slide.
    As defender is landing from his jump his studs went down the back of Taremi’s Achilles, that is a sore one. Accidental though .

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      As someone who loves Mehdi, that was an embarrassing dive. If he were in some other leagues he would have been carded for that.
      I don’t know which match you are watching but the guy landed on his Achilles and that fking hurts! Of course it wasn’t intentional and good call not to give a penalty.

Comment

Man he is really hurting his reputation with this one.

In the last dozen or so he has been good in getting the contact but this one... I bet that Sporting journalist is firing up his MS Word
        Midoni ki naame Taremi raa dost darand dar Porteghaal kharab konand?

Kesaani ke dar Sporting va Benfica hastand ke maghaale minevisand va migan ke Mehdi yek maarbaaz ast.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          As defender is landing from his jump his studs went down the back of Taremi’s Achilles, that is a sore one. Accidental though .
          Haha we wrote at the same time, you watch the same match as me 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Man he is really hurting his reputation with this one.

In the last dozen or so he has been good in getting the contact but this one... I bet that Sporting journalist is firing up his MS Word
            Dr. jan, check the replay. THere was clear contact. Accidentally, but contact nonetheless.

Let's not fall for Benfica and Sporting's dirty slander.

Comment

I saw the replay again and I agree with you guys now.

Either he simulated and he gets a yellow, or he clipped the ankle and gets a foul though...?

Comment

mehdi was still arguing his dive with the refs on his way to locker room at HT..!! lol

i only saw the last 10 min of first half ... i think Porto should just settle for a draw and keep their unbeaten record extending .... cause this Braga team looks well organized and likely will hurt them on the counter ...!!?

Comment

I think this team is playing Taremi as more a second striker in a 4-3-1-2 rather than as a winger in a 4-3-3. At first glance yes he's the attacking players directly in front of Zaidu but he always drifts more centrally and plays far from a winger style. I can see how this can be confusing for opposition defenses. To Porto's credit this system has looked lethal!

Comment

Cleats scrapping down the Achilles heel. That is not a dive or about reputation or anything like that. I am pretty sure no one on the site has ever managed to stay on their feet after a scrape like that. This ref is not calling much. He missed 2 potential penalty calls in the first 5 minutes.

Comment

I saw the replay again and I agree with you guys now.

Either he simulated and he gets a yellow, or he clipped the ankle and gets a foul though...?
                      he got ever so slightly clipped ... and quickly went down to get a PK .... so it was certainly more a Dive than PK worthy foul..!!
                      Ref did well not call PK and no need for a yellow card either as contact was certainly made but not enough to warrant a PK..!

Comment

Carlos Carvahal is such a good manager.

Edit -For example this game and the Brentford V Spurs from the weekend are good games for Skocic to watch for how to set up and play for when we go up against a team like England.

Comment

Carlos Carvahal is such a good manager.
                          yes sir... and his coaching impact on teams he takes over is rather quick ... almost immediately has them playing a very organized well balanced football....attackin/defending as a unit....real good at maximizing the potential of each and every one of his players...

really would love it if IFF has the orzeh to go after him .... im sure he's outa contract come this summer and eager to move on to bigger projects/teams .... i think he can be relatively easily attained for our WC run..!

Comment

and Porto get punished on counter as i suspected they would

Comment

Carlos Carvahal is such a good manager
                              I had a vivid dream that he manages TM and we get to quarter final of WC...

Comment

The main issue with Porto is they look to over complicate things at times. Instances in this match where they have an opportunity to get the ball in the box early but they look for the skill to take on the defender thus giving the defence more time to get into shape. Vitinha as I mentioned in the last game has the potential to be a very good player but has to be more clever with his play.

Comment

Working...
                                X