Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luis Diaz helped two top 5 league teams win a title at this point. (hope city falters)
    crazy assist today. Even though wasn't that intentional.
    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
      Luis Diaz helped two top 5 league teams win a title at this point. (hope city falters)
      crazy assist today. Even though wasn't that intentional.
      The way he stopped the ball mid air, that was Ahmadzadehesque

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Taremis' shirt is white, but the one on the mannequin is pink. Weird.
        The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood View Post

Lol it's the floor reflecting off of it

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood View Post
            I suspect some kind of satanic globalist agenda has led to a television's reflection being superimposed on the mannequin with subsequent change in coloration. The dajjal never leaves us alone [emoji22]

Comment

If the Milan rumours are true I really hope he doesn't go to those cheapskates.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Wow this kit looks so nice and clean. Anyone know where I can buy a Taremi jersey or a Azmoun one? For Azmoun, the official BL website only has 2x XL and bigger sizes.

Comment

Originally posted by Soosk View Post
                  Wow this kit looks so nice and clean. Anyone know where I can buy a Taremi jersey or a Azmoun one? For Azmoun, the official BL website only has 2x XL and bigger sizes.
                  https://www.subsidesports.com/us/jak...rsey-2021-2022

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                    Mehdi is so damn good.
                    He deserves to play in teams like Manchester City, Bayern Munich, Liverpool, Juventus, Chelsea, Barcelona etc.
                    He can definitely play in Chelsea, he'd fit in well too

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
                      He can definitely play in Chelsea, he'd fit in well too
                      Continuity for Mehdi is key. I'd love for him to retire in Porto. Loyalty is lost in today's world.

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                        Continuity for Mehdi is key. I'd love for him to retire in Porto. Loyalty is lost in today's world.
                        Def no shame in that, Porto is a top team to stay in. Personally I'd rather he just finish his European career here too

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          I suspect some kind of satanic globalist agenda has led to a television's reflection being superimposed on the mannequin with subsequent change in coloration. The dajjal never leaves us alone [emoji22]
                          I think the interior architect of that place purposely did this to make Taremi look bad. He's a racist towards bushehris.
                          Probably a friend of Potter and Slot.

Comment

I just don't appreciate making fun of racism that is a huge problem worldwide. It is one of the main obstacles to human progress. Do some people cry wolf here, yes, they do AND that actually hurts the cause of racial justice. Making fun of it also belittles the magnitude of the issue and hurts the cause of racial justice. So, next time you want to make fun of it or cry wolf, think again.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

So tonight, Sporting hopefully draws or loses and Porto wins, Taremi and co will be crowned league champions. Amen
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Starting

Comment

Working...
                                X