This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    Yeah that was a bit surprising. Do you guys think they intentionally didn’t pass to Mehdi because of jealousy or selfishness?

If they watch game footage with the team, I’m sure Sergio will point out all the scenarios where Mehdi was open and didn’t get service. A player can’t be blamed for not scoring goals if he isn’t receiving passes.
    In poor rainy condition, it is common for the coach to remind their midfield to take as many shots as possible, as slippery ball and slippery glove don't make a good combination and goalies can't handle the shots. Ball can slip through their hands, so goalies try to block the ball instead of grabbing it which allows the forwards to put in the rebound.

Of course SC did not mean to say ignore an open Taremi and just shoot, but I think the players used this instruction to put on the blinders, not see an open Taremi and go for glory themselves.

This can explain why in this game in particular, Taremi was ignored multiple times.

Comment

Old trainingvid uploaded 8 months ago but still cool short..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byO2HETT920
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

Comment

Some of you guys have an extreme level of delusion coming here talking about conspiracy theories of “why Taremi wasn’t passed to”…..Taremi has been HUGELY successful in Porto, and it’s just as much a testament to his team mates contribution as it is to his own individual skill. Football is a team sport….no player can thrive without the support of their team mates. Every player has a quiet game once in a while and yesterday was one for Mehdi. One game of not seeing service doesn’t = his team mates being jealous or whatever the convo is here and it should in no way even spark a conversation like that….we’re talking about 1 freaking game!!!!
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Some of you guys have an extreme level of delusion coming here talking about conspiracy theories of “why Taremi wasn’t passed to”…..Taremi has been HUGELY successful in Porto, and it’s just as much a testament to his team mates contribution as it is to his own individual skill. Football is a team sport….no player can thrive without the support of their team mates. Every player has a quiet game once in a while and yesterday was one for Mehdi. One game of not seeing service doesn’t = his team mates being jealous or whatever the convo is here and it should in no way even spark a conversation like that….we’re talking about 1 freaking game!!!!
              I was thinking of that today - why we Iranians love conspiracy theories so much. It's ridiculous. No wonder a superstitious-centric gov't like IR is in power because our people are so damn superstitious and believe in so much nonsense! (Khomeini's face on the moon lol)

Mehdi is beloved in Porto - by fans and his teammates alike. Zaidu just plays like that, he always tries to go for wild shots, for example.
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  I was thinking of that today - why we Iranians love conspiracy theories so much. It's ridiculous. No wonder a superstitious-centric gov't like IR is in power because our people are so damn superstitious and believe in so much nonsense! (Khomeini's face on the moon lol)

Mehdi is beloved in Porto - by fans and his teammates alike. Zaidu just plays like that, he always tries to go for wild shots, for example.
                  It’s truly one of those things that you can’t make it make sense. Next thing they’re gonna come up with us say “evanilson didn’t score that goal because he didn’t want Taremi to get the assist”

Don’t even get me started on the ppl who think Diaz was bad for Taremi…..idk what to even call that group.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    It’s truly one of those things that you can’t make it make sense. Next thing they’re gonna come up with us say “evanilson didn’t score that goal because he didn’t want Taremi to get the assist”

Don’t even get me started on the ppl who think Diaz was bad for Taremi…..idk what to even call that group.
                    Agree with all you said bar Diaz. lol He was to be sold at a very handsome profit so was window dressed and part of that dressing was he would be assisted and/or go for the glory himself. How many shots he had on goal before he scored 14 goals. most of the shots he missed would have been easy goals had he passed to Taremi as he was placed well. We gave up in the end. Diaz is a technical player with good sprint in his legs no doubt about that but he is no Messi or Ronaldo. Taremi would have been sitting on the top scorer list if it weren't for the Porto family cashing in on Diaz.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                      Oh look another coincidence theorist.
                      I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I'm more of a "none of this shit adds up and it's pretty god damn obvious theorist "
                      Although, I have to say Mehdi thing is not a conspiracy. Just an off day

Comment

Very disappointed by comments online from Iranian “fans” insulting Taremi cause he fasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Very disappointed by comments online from Iranian “fans” insulting Taremi cause he fasts.
                          most ive seen on ig have been very supportive

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            most ive seen on ig have been very supportive
                            I was on Facebook. I bought it upon myself.

Comment

Comment

"Keep Calm Our team will play again tomorrow" =)

Comment

Working...
                                X