Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The handball rule in this situation is almost irrelevant. Mehdi would have taken a face plant and broken his nose had he not prepared to brace his fall (and inadvertently tap the ball). His hand didn't change the general direction of the ball (was on target and would still have gone in without a touch), and certainly didn't accelerate the ball. Is FIFA/UEFA now saying that you should keep your hands behind you at all times and brace your fall with your face everytime you're in the box?

Comment

Common sense didn’t prevail with this call. If the ref walked over to the TV screen and looked for himself he would have seen.

Also they spent ages with that call and didn’t give much time to VAR check the very harsh red card at the end of the game.

Liverpool came back and beat Milan 3-2.

Comment

Porto and Taremi was robbed of the 3 points, fuck UEFA! Porto played brilliant tonight and they will beat them at home. The referee was a disgrace and destroyed the game!

Comment

The only reason Taremi touched the ball was because in trying to go past the goalkeeper, he was floored by him. A very good goal, or at least a penalty against the reserve keeper as this keep should have been sent off ( the last man rule)
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Here's Mehdi's fall. Any organism with a functioning central nervous system would react here by placing their front limbs ahead of themselves to brace their fall. How the hell does this mofo ref think any player would react to being tripped and falling in this scenario? Mehdi was protecting his face/head/body in this position, not trying to change the direction/speed of the ball! I guess he should have taken the concussion in this ref's mind.

Comment

i wanna know Sc's after match comments ..!

Comment

^ the match was 100% fixed. I smell a rotten fish indeed.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                  The only reason Taremi touched the ball was because in trying to go past the goalkeeper, he was floored by him. A very good goal, or at least a penalty against the reserve keeper as this keep should have been sent off ( the last man rule)
                  I logged in only to write that, and that was the first i saw when i came in to the thread.
                  so fishy stuff going on, this uefa is sooo rigged-- u e f a m a f f i a
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    i wanna know Sc's after match comments ..!
                    He said:
                    bcASHUbcasourqwokdpasmcklZXOT67reaxVs90u=-AP{KJKJASDFXAYTRy[opqew][odqw-OEWQ[PKOJZXJHFZR8qywoide[pvbgcASLKJjszdlcjlkjgbhuzxbzkdjhfoksadhjfkodsjhkld sHJdkshjdokasjh

Sorry the UEFA just censored his comments.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      I wasnt really referring to general frustration with their play, some people (not you) actually think the guy is nothing more than a hotheaded idiot and would prefer to watch brighton. Seriously!
                      Lol. I'm not Voldemort, you can say my name.

Porto pulls a scrappy performance like this or win against Chelsea, then the following week barley get by or tie against some mid table Liga NOS team because their players too selfish, can't build up an attack and and spend half of the game yelling at the ref instead of playing football.

SC is a decent coach with obvious mental issue. His team has the biggest pool of individual talent in Portugal, so it's not like he's pulling off a tie against Atletico with azadegan players.

Too early in the season to draw any conclusions. Let's see how the season plays out.

Comment

Porto one more time showed they can compete against almost any team.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I had placed a $2.50 bet that Taremi would be the first goalscorer and that Porto would win.

If that goal would've standed, I would've turned $2.50 into $50

Comment

^I placed $150 on Porto to win. Would have been a huge payout were it not for this ref.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              I had placed a $2.50 bet that Taremi would be the first goalscorer and that Porto would win.

If that goal would've standed, I would've turned $2.50 into $50
                              UEFA didn't want you to win bro. That's too sad. lol

Comment

If football was a 180 min game the first player in the world id choose is Taremi, always focused till the last second.

Comment

Working...
                                X