Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t understand, Taremi had the best score in the entire world yesterday with 10.0 at SofaScore but he didn’t win MOTM?? Wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
      I don’t understand, Taremi had the best score in the entire world yesterday with 10.0 at SofaScore but he didn’t win MOTM?? Wtf?
      MoM awards are distributed like fair play and participation medals. Otherwise Taremi would win it every other match. Don't read too much into it.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        MoM awards are distributed like fair play and participation medals. Otherwise Taremi would win it every other match. Don't read too much into it.

Exactly. It's rotational anyways.
        The best part is that Taremi silenced his haters in the best possible way.
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

According to FC algorithm Mehdi is the 11th best attacker in the world right now.

https://www.footballcritic.com/top-players/attackers

I'm gonna guess Mondays update will boost him higher.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Mehdi is so damn good.
            He deserves to play in teams like Manchester City, Bayern Munich, Liverpool, Juventus, Chelsea, Barcelona etc.
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Portugal’s Primeira Liga praises fasting Iranian professional footballer Taremi amid racist abuse

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2022/0...d-racist-abuse

he top level of the Portuguese football league system, the Primeira Liga, has admired Iranian professional footballer Mehdi Taremi, who plays as a striker for Portugal’s professional sports club Porto and the Iran national team, saying he exhibits a splendid display of skills in matches despite observing the fast every day during the holy Muslim month of Ramadan.

“During the day, the rules of Ramadan are followed; whilst hunger is satisfied at night with goals. Mehdi Taremi was unstoppable and scored a hat trick for the Dragon (nickname for Porto) to cheer,” it wrote in a post published on its official Twitter page on Sunday.

Porto thrashed Portimonense 7-0 on Saturday at home, and provisionally increased their lead over champions Sporting Lisbon from six to nine points, in a match on the 30th round of the Portuguese football league.

Taremi scored a hat trick at 20, 34 and 47 minutes – the second from a penalty. Serbian midfielder Marko Grujić hit the ball into the net at 28, and Brazilian partner Evanilson bagged a brace at 40 and 60 minutes. Pepe also scored for Sérgio Conceição’s squad at 55.

Tito Arantes Fontes, president of Grupo Stromp, however could not swallow the brilliant performance of the professional Iranian football player, and published a text on Sporting's official website and made racist remarks about Taremi.

The statements drew strong condemnations hours later and were slammed as xenophobic.

“In light of a recent article by Sporting Lisbon, we would like to hereby show our full support to Mehdi Taremi who is being subjected to racism and xenophobia. We condemn the use of such language by a club which claims to purvey “sporting” values — @Sporting_CP should apologize,” the Persian Gulf Pro League, which is the highest division of professional football in Iran, tweeted.

Iranian Ambassador to Portugal Morteza Damanpak Jami also denounced the racist attack against Taremi.

“The trick of the #Persian man is not in the circus, it's a hat- trick in the match! It is the real act of a "Prince of Persia" who comes with goals!,” he wrote in a tweet.

Comment

Comment

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

^his goal:assist ratio is the closest to 1. The only one in the group with this level of versatility

Comment

The audacity of Ac Milan to consider 20mil Euros too expensive for him

Comment

O Jogo FC Porto Ratings

Taremi 8

Comment

Comment

Sorry I tried to search about it and couldn't find anything, what were the racist comments to Taremi? Who said them, and what was said?

Regardless, no better way to shut up the haters than a hatrick, he is on fire.
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                                Sorry I tried to search about it and couldn't find anything, what were the racist comments to Taremi? Who said them, and what was said?

Regardless, no better way to shut up the haters than a hatrick, he is on fire.
                                https://twitter.com/Eri1806/status/1...2022%2Fpage641

It was in regards to this racist article from sporting. Many Porto fans I saw online were also aware of the racism here and fully had Taremi's back, and now theres a whole lot of rubbing it in their face!

Comment

Working...
                                X