• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erm, cool but, hat trick!?!

Comment

Reminded me of the Jordan logo, except for football. What athleticism

Comment

The only issue with Portugese league is the gap between big 3(or 4 with Braga maybe) and the rest is really huge.
        So some opponents are really weak.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          Erm, cool but, hat trick!?!

They cannot keep giving it to Mehdi Taremi bro. It’s rotational, really.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            They cannot keep giving it to Mehdi Taremi bro. It’s rotational, really.
            =) I know, but it was just so lopsided this time. Even Evanilson with a brace didn't get it lol

Comment

Comment

Taremi is a beast. Hope he can keep or even surpass this form in the WC.

Feeling really bad for Niazmand though. Conceding 7 goals.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Taremi will be more marketable if he focuses on scoring goals more than taking PKs. Diving was one of the reason I didn't like CR7 although he was excellent on air and shot on targets.

Be har hal damesh garm.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjaminnn View Post
                    Taremi will be more marketable if he focuses on scoring goals more than taking PKs. Diving was one of the reason I didn't like CR7 although he was excellent on air and shot on targets.

Be har hal damesh garm.
                    He has been trusted to take penalty kicks for his team- he's earned that because he's proven himself a capable penalty taker. Winning penalties for the team is different than diving.
                    "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Comment

since his move to Liga Nos Mehdi has 52 goals + 33 assists (85 goal contributions) in 92 league appearances

66 goals + 40 assists (104 goal contributions) in 127 appearances in all competitions. important to note that not all of these appearances were starts

Absurd stats

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                          since his move to Liga Nos Mehdi has 52 goals + 33 assists (85 goal contributions) in 92 league appearances

66 goals + 40 assists (104 goal contributions) in 127 appearances in all competitions. important to note that not all of these appearances were starts

Absurd stats
                          Okay.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

Absurd stats
                            As amazing as those stats are, most people will unfortunately just look at appearances. His total number of goal contributions in total minutes played are stuff of Fifa video games. Mashallah!

Comment

I believe if FC Porto weren't to cash in on Diaz thus everyone in the team including Taremi serving him to up his scored goals, Taremi would be sitting on top of the list with at least 30 goals. In any case if you added his initiating attacks that ended in goals scored by others to his actual scored goals and assists, it is much more impressive than anyone in the Liga Nos this season. Phenomenal.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                                Never in the history of our football was an Iranian player so idolised by foreign/European fans
                                actually Mahdavikia was an even bigger fan favorite in Hamburg. They yelled Mehdi every time he got the ball on his feet running on the right flank. Even Taremi is not at that level

Comment

Working...
                                X