This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Video of Mehdi's disallowed goal. As you can see, the GK cleared him out, I even think it could've been a red card.

Wow….100% a pk

This ref is a disgrace…..he missed that clearly then that stupid red card at the end which was nowhere close to a red card/clear scoring chance
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I just hope our resident experts stop talking shitttt about porto and SC.

This guy has this team consistently performing at a high level in CL. They roll over to nobody even with quite inferior players (Zaidu!!).

This group is very close. All teams can take points off each other.

Solid first result for them away form home in hostile atmosphere, could easily have been a W

Comment

fk our man was robbed of a goal or at a very least a PK there

quite remenicent of his goal last year vs juve

Comment

The slight touch on the ball did not produce a goal, as in he didn’t push the ball in by his hand. The momentum was carrying the ball in anyway.

They would have given this goal to Ronaldo.
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Even some Atletico fans on Reddit admitting the ref robbed Mehdi and Porto

Comment

Also another side note - who caught the flair shown by the new kid pepe they brought in from gremio? Looked super quick and very technically gifted from the few bits of possession he had. Excited to see more of him
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

That was 100% a good goal.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  I just hope our resident experts stop talking shitttt about porto and SC.

This guy has this team consistently performing at a high level in CL. They roll over to nobody even with quite inferior players (Zaidu!!).

This group is very close. All teams can take points off each other.

Solid first result for them away form home in hostile atmosphere, could easily have been a W
                  Definitely gonna be a close group for second place for Porto , Madrid and Milan 😂

Also come on, we have all at times had something to say about SC and Porto. Tonight they played really well. Then they will play Estoril or someone , not get out of first gear and make us annoyed again.

Comment

Referees love to rob Iran at international stage.

Comment

I hope Porto complains against this referee. He took the game from them and was ruling so in favor of Atletico such a shame indeed.

Taremis gola could at least be a penalty. Such an unfair decision. Fuck VAR if they can't rule correctly even after looking at it again.

This was why VAR was created to stop the underdogs from winning nothing else. We saw clearly what happened.
                      Last edited by webmaster; 09-15-2021, 02:13 PM.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Also another side note - who caught the flair shown by the new kid pepe they brought in from gremio? Looked super quick and very technically gifted from the few bits of possession he had. Excited to see more of him
                        hes the wing who will replace tecatito who is in last year of contract. Talented but needs a lot of work. Will probably see more of him toward end of season and next season.

I wish more iranians would go to porto lol. IF you apply yourself 100% you can really improve at this club and the fans love any player who does that.

Comment

One of the most disgusting refereeing I have seen in my life.

Mehdi could have scored 3 or 4 today. Unlucky with awkward rebounds and decisions.

Comment

What disappointed me most with the VAR decision is the ref didn’t even go and have a look for himself , made the call based from someone else. Be a man and make your own choice with your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              Definitely gonna be a close group for second place for Porto , Madrid and Milan 😂

Also come on, we have all at times had something to say about SC and Porto. Tonight they played really well. Then they will play Estoril or someone , not get out of first gear and make us annoyed again.
                              I wasnt really referring to general frustration with their play, some people (not you) actually think the guy is nothing more than a hotheaded idiot and would prefer to watch brighton. Seriously!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                I wasnt really referring to general frustration with their play, some people (not you) actually think the guy is nothing more than a hotheaded idiot and would prefer to watch brighton. Seriously!
                                The Amex is a nice stadium 😂 you are right in what you say though . These players are 100% behind their manager and he fights for them too.

Comment

Working...
                                X