X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
    How do you know he's fasting lol
    SC confirmed it. Him and Zaidu.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

mehdi should have gone down the middle the 2nd time, always pick middle the 2nd time however coach is crazy to act like that before he spot kick. that was his first miss from 11m since he came to portugal. scored something like 15 or 16 spot kicks before the miss

Comment

Galeno rid

Comment

as soon as the psycho took Taremi out Vitoria became all attacks even with ten men still pressing to equalize. only if they had good finishers they would have won this game after Taremi was subbed.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

LOL fan invades pitch and kicks Vitoria SC players!

Comment

one PK miss after 16 is normal. Statistically it was bound to happen.

Good he is back on scoresheet and porto if they hold will now be 6 pts clear.

Comment

Taremi MOTM just announced.

Comment

Any comments or reactions after the game from the players/staff?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

Sérgio Conceição explains conversation with Taremi: "I didn't feel Fábio Vieira confident"

Statements by Sérgio Conceição after Vitória-FC Porto (0-1), match on the 29th round of the Bwin League

Championship accounts: I am always very alert and suspicious. It is in the moments when people are distracted by a hypothetical success, that some unpleasantness happens. We have to be
                    suspicious, alert and we're going to prepare for the next game at home. We are very focused and concentrated on the next game and so on, until we get what we want.

Second penalty and Taremi dialogue: "Taremi came to take a doubt and when there is a doubt at that moment I get very suspicious. You can't. At that moment I said, Fábio Vieira, you're going to take the penalty. I didn't feel Fábio confident and it could come out worse the amendment that the sonnet. Taremi went to beat, failed and went out to rest."

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...medium=twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Sérgio Conceição explains conversation with Taremi: "I didn't feel Fábio Vieira confident"
                      Statements by Sérgio Conceição after Vitória-FC Porto (0-1), match on the 29th round of the Bwin League
                      Championship accounts: I am always very alert and suspicious. It is in the moments when people are distracted by a hypothetical success, that some unpleasantness happens. We have to be
                      suspicious, alert and we're going to prepare for the next game at home. We are very focused and concentrated on the next game and so on, until we get what we want.
                      Second penalty and Taremi dialogue: "Taremi came to take a doubt and when there is a doubt at that moment I get very suspicious. You can't. At that moment I said, Fábio Vieira, you're going to take the penalty. I didn't feel Fábio confident and it could come out worse the amendment that the sonnet. Taremi went to beat, failed and went out to rest."
                      https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...medium=twitter
                      It seems like SC was triggered by the fact that Taremi came to ask a question - which made him seem like he is not confident at that moment? Then he looked for Viera, who was also not confident and then Taremi had to be the one who took the penalty.

Mehdi will learn from this, just go straight to the penalty spot and do not focus elsewhere - honestly, they won, no one cares he missed the second one. Bravo Mehdi!
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

Pepe: «Taremi apologized? You don't have to"

Central addressed the Iranian's words about the second missed penalty

Taremi was the man of the match, winning two penalties and scoring the only goal at V. Guimarães. The Iranian apologized for wasting the second maximum punishment in the birthplace.

"Glad to have won. Thank you for that. I'm happy to have scored, but I also missed a penalty and I apologize for that. I hope to continue helping the team with goals to win the title", he stressed to Sport TV.

Pepe also spoke in the flash-interview and contradicted his teammate's words. "Taremi apologized for the missed penalty? You don't have to apologize, just like the goal is the sequence of everyone's work. When we win, we all win and when we lose, we all lose", guaranteed the Porto captain who also addressed the incidents of the play

"In the first half, we built chances to leave with a more positive result. A zero was short. Even so, we returned to the game well, but with one more unit on the field, we should have had more tranquility and more possession. suffer as a team against a difficult opponent", he stressed.

The 39-year-old centre-back showed that he does not feel that FC Porto is close to being champions.

"I don't feel that we have a hand in the cup. Just that we have to, game by game, as the coach said, have the same spirit of solidarity that we showed in this game. It doesn't matter who scores. We are all to be congratulated", said Pepe.

https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...tem-de-o-fazer

Comment

So it seems Mehdi himself wasn't very confident about taking the second penalty. Came to ask his coach to change the kick taker, probably so that the Keeper doesn't end up with the mental advantage.
                          Honestly while I can see Mehdi's perspective on this, at the same time he could reverse that mental advantage on the Keeper and instead of picking his spot ahead of time, try to read the keeper.

As a coach you can understand the frustration. You should expect your veteran forward with a perfect streak to suck it up and take the kick instead of try to push a younger less experienced player to take it in his place.

Comment

missed the match .... is there a replay somewhere..?

taremi missed a pk too so i guess shitt happens..!!?;p

Comment

Captain Pepe, bruised up again. He's taken so many bumps and stitches to the head for Porto. They guy risks a concussion and surgery every game. The dedication and courage is unreal.

Comment

Can we just a take a minute to appreciate the utter DOMINANCE of Taremi? 15 goals + 11 assists in 26 games in the league (if I’m not mistaken) on the 1st ranked team. If he’s not MVP of the league, I don’t know who is…

Kudos to CQ for sticking with him early on, and seeing the brilliance that many of us could not see in the beginning…

Comment

Working...
                                X