X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What have they disallowed that for ?

Comment

That unfortunately was a clear handball very unfortunate…..keep going Mehdi! 10 mins left!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Fcuk this shit.
        I lost my streaming and he scores..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
        I'm getting to the stage where I am just going to spend money and sign up for cable and Dazn and kooft and zahre mar. Khaste shodim az een streamhaye k*ri.

Comment

FK YOU REF
          THATS AT LEAST PENALTY

HOW THE FK CAN IT NOT BE A FOUL THEN ???
          THIS REF IS BOUGHT OUT

Comment

Damn, that is heartbreaking, they ruled it hit Mehdi's hand when he was falling. F*** man.

Reminded me of Mehdi's goal vs Juve. He made it out of nothing. Heyf.

Comment

Was a very similar goal to his goal against Juve. Very unlucky to be disallowed

Comment

fking shit, his right hand hit the ball as it went in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  That unfortunately was a clear handball very unfortunate…..keep going Mehdi! 10 mins left!
                  I couldn’t see the handball in their?

Comment

That wasn't an intentional handball. Really poor work by VAR review.

Comment

He was falling over the ball was going in anyway with the second kick - that is messed up.

Comment

The commentator on cbs is so against taremi and is insulting him almost, racist americans for ya, he didnt even touch the ball and it was rolling in the goal anyways

Comment

I really don't get that. He was using his hands to land safely!
                          He wasn't trying to swing at the ball or something.

Comment

If that wasn’t a goal it should have been a penalty. Foul by AM’s goalkeeper on Taremi!
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I dont get it either. if thats handball how is it not a foul by the keeper?

Comment

The ball looked like it was going in anyway, and it wasn't intentional, really tough call to swallow. And if not, it could've been a PK (as BL said).

Comment

Working...
                                X