This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    To be fair the Rizespor fiasco also happened while CQ was coach. It was 4 or 5 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    To be fair taremi has said publicly multiple times it was CQ behind his move to portugal (advice + recommendation to carvahal) and that he credits CQ with a lot of his development and being able to settle so quickly in portugal - as he was already used to the intensity and style of coaching/training.

But don’t let it get in the way of your narrative

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      To be fair taremi has said publicly multiple times it was CQ behind his move to portugal (advice + recommendation to carvahal) and that he credits CQ with a lot of his development and being able to settle so quickly in portugal - as he was already used to the intensity and style of coaching/training.

But don’t let it get in the way of your narrative
      No I get that part. But the narrative that CQ did all the work is also a bit premature like his father putting all the blame on missed chances due to inequalities in the system. Players make poor decisions even during CQs tenure.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        No I get that part. But the narrative that CQ did all the work is also a bit premature like his father putting all the blame on missed chances due to inequalities in the system. Players make poor decisions even during CQs tenure.
        O-ZoNe jaan, I am not sure who said CQ did all the work. I don't think anyone did. CQ provided coaching and advice. Taremi made the best of it. Most of the credit goes to the person who executes the coaching and advice hence the phrase "genius is one percent inspiration, 99% perspiration" (percentages are never accurate in coaching yet I am sure the message is clear). Rizespor happened before start of 2016 season (just under six years ago) and he was first invited in 2015 to TM. He had not become the goto man for CQ yet and I am not sure if he had matured to a point to be coached directly or get the coaching. It's a process and at the end he surprised all of us with his tenacity and commitment. Even with Porto he has been on a rollercoaster and he just had the semi fiasco with TM HC that he recovered from and it was simultaneous with a period of no goals. The thing about Mehdi is that he has gotten the message that life is a rollercoaster and a high level professional does not get off until the ride is over. I hope it won't be over for many more years.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          O-ZoNe jaan, I am not sure who said CQ did all the work. I don't think anyone did. CQ provided coaching and advice. Taremi made the best of it. Most of the credit goes to the person who executes the coaching and advice hence the phrase "genius is one percent inspiration, 99% perspiration" (percentages are never accurate in coaching yet I am sure the message is clear). Rizespor happened before start of 2016 season (just under six years ago) and he was first invited in 2015 to TM. He had not become the goto man for CQ yet and I am not sure if he had matured to a point to be coached directly or get the coaching. It's a process and at the end he surprised all of us with his tenacity and commitment. Even with Porto he has been on a rollercoaster and he just had the semi fiasco with TM HC that he recovered from and it was simultaneous with a period of no goals. The thing about Mehdi is that he has gotten the message that life is a rollercoaster and a high level professional does not get off until the ride is over. I hope it won't be over for many more years.

Go Mehdi!
          Very manteghi post. Agree 100%.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            The hat trick he scored early on (was it 3 goals and an assist or 4 goals instead?) was against Aves the team that Mehrdad Mohammadi was playing for.
            Excellent! I had to look it up; http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...rio-ave-video/

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                It is clear that Taremi does not skip leg day...

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  It is clear that Taremi does not skip leg day...
                  SC's son Francisco doesn't either =)

Comment

Squad vs. Lyon tomorrow

GK: Diogo Costa, Marchesín, Cláudio Ramos
                    D: João Mário, Pepe, Fábio Cardoso, Mbemba, Rúben Semedo, Wendell, Zaidu
                    M: Uribe, Vitinha, Bruno Costa, Eustáquio, Grujic, Fábio Vieira
                    F: Pepê, Chico, Gonçalo Borges, Galeno, Taremi, Evanilson, Toni

Captain Pepe back after the head-to-head collision and several stitches later (damesh garm).

Comment

"We are looking to do in Lyon what we couldn’t do here (Porto)."
                      -SC

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        there.... in your face is the real reason for his success in Europe..!!
                        between his blatantly obvious sublime personal fitness and his nonstop work-rate and hustle on and off the pitch you can tell how seriously he is taking his profession ...!!
                        THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR HARD WORK AND RESOLUTENESS IN MEETING ONE'S CAREER OBJECTIVES..!!

the rest are just minor pluses and minuses which either helps or hinders one Temporarily along the way..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          there.... in your face is the real reason for his success in Europe..!!
                          between his blatantly obvious sublime personal fitness and his nonstop work-rate and hustle on and off the pitch you can tell how seriously he is taking his profession ...!!
                          THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR HARD WORK AND RESOLUTENESS IN MEETING ONE'S CAREER OBJECTIVES..!!
                          the rest are just minor pluses and minuses which either helps or hinders one Temporarily along the way..!
                          It is a shame how many of our players have opted for shitty Arab leagues and stunted their careers. We have had so many wasted talents. Glad to see Mehdi developing, we are so lucky to have him.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

He looks in great shape too, I think the best of his career and possibly has better fitness levels than any other Iranian footballer who has reached this level...

Comment

Sergio: "3,000 Portistas will be in the stadium tomorrow, our players realize what this means to them and the club - we have top motivation."

Sergio: "We weren't strong enough at some times in the 1st leg, possibly due to less rest. I'll put out an XI which I think can overturn the 0-1."

Comment

I hope they release him after tomorrow after the game. I hate for him to play the game on Sunday and then head to Korea.

Comment

Working...
                                X