that wasnt Offside??

mbemba ...

Comment

MY BOY MBEMBA!!!!
      What was he doing there great finish!!!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Nice goal!

...offside

Comment

In regards to Mehdi, he mentioned before that he will find it hard to play these games every 3 days. He looked tired tonight, hopefully he doesn’t pick up a knock and gets a chance to rest too.

Comment

He should've came off the bench tonight... It's tough playing every 3 days like it's baseball or basketball or something..

Comment

Tie was fair result, a bit unlucky for porto to lose it. Both had equal good chances in the end.

Porto however looked very jaded. In hindsight SC would have been right resting guys like EvaNilson, taremi, Otavio and starting galeno, toni, Fabio who looked much more dangerous. Hopefully they can rotate this weekend and go to france and flip the deficit. Certainly they have the quality to do it, only energy levels are in question

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                SC playing A line up the past weekend was stupid decision. And we saw the effect today.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                yea man, i mean WTF Tmart had to do to get start today in place of Evanilson or even Taremi.?

so how does this no away goal rule work now..? assuming Porto win the away tie 2-1 .... would it win the tie ? or just sent it to OT/PKs..?

Comment

Very forgettable game for taremi overall. Most of the players that were featured in the weekend game seemed a little off and slower today, agree its probably fatigue.
                  Definitely a consequence of this all being sort of late in the season and games getting very compact. Sort of with SC went with some of the bench players for this one like Martinez and Fabio Viera

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    yea man, i mean WTF Tmart had to do to get start today in place of Evanilson or even Taremi.?

so how does this no away goal rule work now..? assuming Porto win the away tie 2-1 .... would it win the tie ? or just sent it to OT/PKs..?
                    It would just go to extra time and then pks

Comment

It's good we all agree that Mehdi being benched is not a bad thing. He needs his rest man. We have a huge game coming up in a couple of weeks vs. South Korea. He's a human being.

I hope SC starts with his backup lineup this Sunday.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

It wasn't Mehdi's, or Porto's for that matter, night. There is a chance in Lyon next week. Both Mehdi and Evanilson looked off tonight. I had never seen Mehdi loose so many 1on1 duels over the ball. He was tightly covered of course (he almost always is though) and he has been playing non-stop plus the fact that mother nature did not help tonight.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          Omg goal Porto!!! Wow from the jaws of defeat!

Edit: Var bites again...no goal offside.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          that looked to had come off Lyon defender, so No offside.. woulda been the correct call there..!!

and the PK shout looked damn legit to me regardless of it bouncing off his knee into arm.... he had no business opening his arms that wide for controlling the ball inside box and any contact shoulda been called PK..!!
                          this sucks... i dont think Porto can muster anything more than a Tie away in Lyon..? but lets hope for a grand showing from the boys in blue/wht..! 🙏

Comment

It's just goal count across both legs. If next match ends with 1 goal in favor of Porto we get ET and then PKs.

that looked to had come off Lyon defender, so No offside.. woulda been the correct call there..!!

and the PK shout looked damn legit to me regardless of it bouncing off his knee into arm.... he had no business opening his arms that wide for controlling the ball inside box and any contact shoulda been called PK..!!
                            this sucks... i dont think Porto can muster anything more than a Tie away in Lyon..? but lets hope for a grand showing from the boys in blue/wht..! [emoji120]
                            So as others have pointed out there is a rule change. But to me his hand was not in a natural state and stopped a clear chance in that the ball fell to Porto. How a handball even unintentional results in the offending team getting the ball makes no sense. I can see this rule causing issues in WC.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

First off game in a while, he just looked super exhausted, which is fair enough. He will be back next game!
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Remember Mehdi's disallowed goal vs. Atlético de Madrid that should have counted but didn't.

"A #UEFAMAFIA managed to discover a hand from Taremi, but did not see a hand from Paquetá"

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X