• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

^ Mehdi looking sharp. SC sticking with the lineup that works. Taremi - Evanilson up front is paying off. As we say here in the U.S.: If it ain't broke, why fix it

Go Mehdi!

Comment

^Yes, SC is not taking his foot off the pedal either in the League or Europa.

Comment

Love Mehdi's cheshmak here. BTW, Portugal has one the highest vaccination rates in Europe and the world and players all are showing something with a barcode. I think it is the latest negative COVID-19 test results.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              ^Yes, SC is not taking his foot off the pedal either in the League or Europa.
              I think maybe he thought they would lose to Lazio - but now they are in Round of 16, why not go fully ahead?
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

at the stadium. It is really wet. Ball getting stuck. Love it

Comment

where to watch?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Listening to BT Sport/ESPN and awaiting them to say something like "Taremi comes in for Porto's star Toni Martinez"... LOL

Comment

Taremi with 2 goals and 1 assist

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                        Taremi with 2 goals and 1 assist
                        I prefer a hattrick by Mehdi today but I take 2 goals and 1 assist too We sure have no problem in the area of low expectations in this forum

Go Mehdi!

Comment

warm up

Comment

Watch for the lightning header in the rain!

Comment

http://http://www.hesgoal.com/news/97827/FC_Porto_vs_Lyon.html

Comment

This half is gonna have a lot of added time

Comment

Working...
                                X