Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi/Evanilson have taken off scoring 66.6% of the goals in the last 9 matches since Diaz transferred.

Comment

Taremi is our most important player, we are so lucky to have him. He has so much confidence right now
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

If im not misstaken, Taremi has 4 goals and 7 assist in the last 6-7 games for Porto.

Dont remembet if i read it here in the forum or on a stats site yesterday.

Incredible stats if true!
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Crazy idea here, but given Mehdi's ability to work as a second striker generating opportunities as well as taking them, would we consider him as a possibility for CAM with TM? I still want Saman there, but lets say his form dips and Allahyar / Karim are killing it with Hull/Athens. Could you pair one of them with Sardar up top and Mehdi behind them? Alternatively, perhaps kick Mehdi out to the wing as he used to be used sometimes IIRC and we go something of a 4-3-3 with ARJ on the other side and Sardar in the middle. You're probably looking at some combination of Amiri, Eza, Hajsafi, Nouri or Karimi in the midfield then.

Trying to think of ways to get our best 11 on the field!

Comment

You don’t mess around with Taremi to start Ansarifard…

Last time Ansarifard started with Azmoun we lost to Bahrain.

Also, Ansarifard has 6 goals in 29 games this season.

Comment

I don’t think any of us realized what a huge loss it was when Taremi got his second overall yellow in the QFs of AC 2019 against China and missed the semifinal game vs Japan. I sure didn’t. Now I know that if he had been subbed before picking up the second yellow, it would have been a totally different scenario. I would say we would have won the AC if that had not happened. Well, well, it is water under the bridge yet the lesson learned is that a healthy Taremi, along with a healthy Sardar, will be instrumental to our success in WC 2022.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                I don’t think any of us realized what a huge loss it was when Taremi got his second overall yellow in the QFs of AC 2019 against China and missed the semifinal game vs Japan. I sure didn’t. Now I know that if he had been subbed before picking up the second yellow, it would have been a totally different scenario. I would say we would have won the AC if that had not happened. Well, well, it is water under the bridge yet the lesson learned is that a healthy Taremi, along with a healthy Sardar, will be instrumental to our success in WC 2022.

Go Mehdi!
                Bro a lot of us did - this really hit a lot of pfdc members hard at the time! Still many people weren't completely appreciating what Taremi provides but when he got that yellow my heart completely sank...

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  Bro a lot of us did - this really hit a lot of pfdc members hard at the time! Still many people weren't completely appreciating what Taremi provides but when he got that yellow my heart completely sank...
                  i sure did. I remember i was thinking our attack got killed with mehdi out. It was becuase of the gameplay and tactics that CQ used. Taremi was key in the entire attack. take him out and sardar would always be alone upfront. still iran deserved to draw that game in 90min but yea well

Comment

“Double Double”

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V1y64KAef4

Porto already defeated Lyon in a pre-season friendly this season where they won 5-3 and Taremi even scored.

The game is tomorrow (Wednesday), not Thursday contrary to most Europa League games!

Comment

Conceicao on Europa: "We are among the 5 or 6 candidates, I won't run from that responsibility."

Comment

Porto vs. Lyon (Dragao stadium)

18:45 Paris
                          17:45 🇵🇹/London
                          12:45 Boston/NYC/Toronto
                          9:45 Vancouver/San Jose/LA
                          4:45 Sydney

🇵🇹 SIC
                          🇺🇸 Galavision, Paramount +
                          🇨🇦 DAZN
                          🇦🇺 Stan Sport
                          🇬🇧 BT Sport App
                          🇧🇷 ESPN
                          🇪🇸 Movistar +
                          🇨🇵 RMC Sport 2
                          🇿🇦 Max 360

Comment

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Starting

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X