Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi has converted six spot kicks for Porto and two for Rio Ave. 100% record since he moved to Portugal! Wow!

Go Mehdi!

Comment

The PFDC contingency at these matches keeps growing! I'm the old dude with the hat

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        The PFDC contingency at these matches keeps growing! I'm the old dude with the hat

that tattoo on ur hand is sick bro

Comment

Taremi had 6 of Porto's 16 shots vs. Lazio in Rome.
          He has 15 goals this season, equaling Diaz.
          Taremi has never missed at PK with Porto.
          -O Jogo

Comment

you guys seen the video of mehdi getting on to lazio's bus by mistake thats so epic . Taremi is taremi

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              you guys seen the video of mehdi getting on to lazio's bus by mistake thats so epic . Taremi is taremi
              Really??? link please!!!! Hey he could pass for both Portuguese and Italian (as I have!).

Comment

Really??? link please!!!! Hey he could pass for both Portuguese and Italian (as I have!).
                Except Lazio has mostly non-italian players lol

Also noticed Porto had a different kit sponsor this match. Do they swap sponsors based on tournament or something? I have seen NEO mostly until the Lazio match.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    Except Lazio has mostly non-italian players lol

Also noticed Porto had a different kit sponsor this match. Do they swap sponsors based on tournament or something? I have seen NEO mostly until the Lazio match.

They are sponsored by Neo for domestic competitions. And Altice (sp?) for European competitions. No idea why.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      They are sponsored by Neo for domestic competitions. And Altice (sp?) for European competitions. No idea why.
                      Can't let fans have 1 kit...gotta buy 2 lol. Money making strategy.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Lol what? No I can't find it.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Mehdi is tired after two matches in four days where he was the architect of a win and an away tie with two assists and one goal and the buses look a like and they are parked next to each other. Let's have understanding and not make fun of our star. You can call me anything but after all that work confusion is normal. I remember I once got out of a chemistry final in college and walked directly into women's bathroom next to the men's. I immediately got out and didn't see anything embarrassing. At least he didn't get on the bus.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            Lol what? No I can't find it.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
                            I posted it on top but here it is.

Comment

Comment

Mehdi ba Porto taa 2024 gharaardaad daare.

Man fekr mikonam agar in tabestoon Porto yek pishnahaadi begire shayad Mehdi raa befrooshe va soode maali bekone.

Hadse man ine ke doost darand Toni Martínez raa amaadeh konand ta yek roozi jaygozine Taremi beshe chon javontare.

In nime fasl baraye ayandeye Mehdi karsaaz mishe.

Agar namayeshhaaye khoobi manande ba Lazio raa tekrar kone mitone pishnahaadi az Serie A ya La Liga begire.

Be har haal vaghean lezzat-bakhshe ke yek mohaajem daarim dar in sathe balaaye footbaale Europa.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X