This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omfg
    mehdi with a great 1-2 inside the box and shot narrowly misses.. the upright

Comment

75' gone already and Mehdi still maddog pressing lazio's backline and keeper like he just got subbed in..!!

Comment

any link?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
          Mehdi almost scored another. Just wide
          Bro, he deserved that goal so bad...

Comment

Mehdi subbed off 79'

MOTM!!!
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

MOTM without a doubt

Comment

Mehdi subbed out 78' and porto nearly concede the lead minute later

Comment

Got to be MOTM although bt sport people seem to want to give to Uribe

I mean look at his sofascore and whoscored

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

away fans are still singing mehdi's praises... he replies with a thank you bow...!!

his subbing was perhaps a bit premature....? Porto has lived a very charmed life since his withdraw from the match.... 4 very near goals against them since...
                        poof positive that besides scoring and assisting NO ONE can hold the ball up and press the opposition as well as him from the top..!! he is the king of Porto and most important player in team...!! no question about that ..!!

Comment

Unbeliveable, what a player he has become. 1 goal, 1 assist. For me its 2 assists actually, because he drawed the penalty.

Round of 16 draw is tomorrow, for some reason i have a feeling we gonna have Porto vs. Leverkusen coming up

On a serious note, how many penalties has he drawed since he is in Portugal? I think it should be like 15 or close? Not exaggerating, that should be a world record...

Comment

His defensive work sometimes goes unnoticed when he is on the pitch as we are so used to it. It is when he is off the pitch you realise how important he is to their defence.

Comment

The penalty draw was classic Taremi, and the flick/lob assist was Champions League level quality. What a match for our TM player!

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                                Unbeliveable, what a player he has become. 1 goal, 1 assist. For me its 2 assists actually, because he drawed the penalty.

Round of 16 draw is tomorrow, for some reason i have a feeling we gonna have Porto vs. Leverkusen coming up

On a serious note, how many penalties has he drawed since he is in Portugal? I think it should be like 15 or close? Not exaggerating, that should be a world record...
                                His penalty drawing ability is world class and I would say top 3 in the world (no exaggeration).

Our Liverpool fans on this forum have been semi-dreaming that they bring in Taremi simply for all the box play and penalty potential.

Comment

Working...
                                X