🇦🇺 Stan Sport
    🇬🇧 BT Sport App
    🇧🇷 Star +
    🇪🇸 Movistar +
    🇨🇵 RMC Sport 1
    🇿🇦 Max 360

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
      SC has vindicated himself with the results he is getting. He did not play Mehdi last week, but beat Lazio nevertheless. Then won the league game using Taremi. Now all they need is a tie to advance.

Leading the Liga Nos at the same time and coming close to guaranteeing CL for next year. All of this with rotating his squad and not wearing down his stars, while selling one for good money. Pretty impressive.

Waiting for another Sérgio Conceição masterclass against Italian teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Waiting for another Sérgio Conceição masterclass against Italian teams.
        Might be soon. According to Livescore their projected lineup is Martinez and Fabio Viera with Mehdi on bench.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          Might be soon. According to Livescore their projected lineup is Martinez and Fabio Viera with Mehdi on bench.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          He will start, trust me.

Comment

I have learned my lesson. No expectations Only standing for the possibility of Mehdi starting

Go Mehdi!

Comment

He will start, trust me.

I hope so, although I have PTSD from the Chelsea game where SC did not start Taremi. He instead used him as a “super sub” where he scored his almost Puskas winning goal. It was a bittersweet moment because although he scored an amazing goal, it was too late. Left everyone questioning what would have happen had Taremi started.
              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Starting!

Comment

Khoob shod.

In bazihaa ast ke Mehdi bayad bederakhshe.

Europa negah mikone.

Be omide golzanie Mehdi.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Starting!
                    He is not starting Evanilson? But that's his favourite player (allegedly).
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Our boy is starting, let's gooooo!! 🚀💪🏻🔥

Comment

Am I right in reading the lineup, that they will play with 3 forwards?
                        Or will Mahdi be CM like he is sometimes?

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                          He is not starting Evanilson? But that's his favourite player (allegedly).

Yeah, I was shocked that he didn't start Evanilson for this match as Portuguese media where hinting towards. Then again, if would have been really unfair on Toni to not start him after his amazing performance in the first leg.

Then again, Conceicao said he trusts all his strikers.

Comment

Mehdi and Toni are going to be fire! Lazio won’t know what hit em!

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

So what happened to SC hating him lol.

Ever since he started rotating him slightly more (he still has the most minutes of ANY porto player this season), his performances have peaked again and he looks sharper than previous months. Expect him to do the business again tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X