This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Also, the opposing team’s captain, Vitoria is Canada’s best CB.
    Is there like a huge Portuguese diaspora in Canada or something?

Comment

lol, this ref is so erratic ..... giving away cards left n right for some soft asss fouls.. ....😂

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        wow their captain gets yellow, says puta or something to ref and gets his 2nd yellow within seconds! talk about leading by example
        this should give mehdi more space now, 10-vs-10 and they have to attack. i predict a goal coming within 5 minutes
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Disgrace to the sport. It's absolutely disgusting how corrupt this league is in favor of Porto and Benfica

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            this should give mehdi more space now, 10-vs-10 and they have to attack. i predict a goal coming within 5 minutes
            didnt age well he got subbed out now
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

The red was a real joke lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                Was that his marker he passed before his assist?

He won the ball off him in the middle of the field I think.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  That red card for the Moreirense player wasn't a red... I'd feel really angry if I was a fan for their club
                  From what I saw first yellow was for the foul and then second yellow was for talking back to the ref. He should have had a yellow earlier too for that tackle on Evanilson when he put his studs into his ankle.

Comment

yeah shady card he got, he eaven pulled away his legs and had the sole directed at the ground so he avoided to give a harsh tackle, still got the card, and then was stupid and yelled something at the ref who was already yelling at him,,
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Is there like a huge Portuguese diaspora in Canada or something?
                      Massive. Mostly in Toronto and a bit in Montreal and southern BC.

This game has also been quite poor. So many stoppages. Maybe 45 minutes of actual football if lucky.

Comment

The red was for calling the ref a puta.. Imagine a PGPL player calling a ref k*skhol or something like that and telling him to f*ck off. I'm sure they'd get carded again too LOL

Comment

Before Mehdi moved to Porto, I noticed when I was looking at putting a bet on the amount of times Benfica/Lisbon/Porto would go into the last part of the game losing/drawing. It would be a good way to win some money as you knew their would be a big amount of injury time and the majority of times a comeback.

Comment

what a save costa on 1vs1 breakaway
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

i expect some rumble after the signal, pepe has rested since he was suspended this game,, moriense players will go after the red, this will be exhiting
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                The red was for calling the ref a puta.. Imagine a PGPL player calling a ref k*skhol or something like that and telling him to f*ck off. I'm sure they'd get carded again too LOL
                                100% knobhead move from that defender. Maybe it wasnt a foul but the guy bought himself a red by yelling profanities at a ref
                                The whole portuguese corruption narrative is very overblown and any refereeing error tends to get lumped into it. Ref was mediocre today. Uribe fouled the guy outside the box so that wasnt a penalty. Gruijic with a stupid red that he deserved. Moriense defender with a red he ultimately deserved too.

Comment

Working...
                                X