Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the important game. Resting him? Then 40 yrs old Pepe play 2 games in 5, 6 days?
    He is on great run. Stupid decision.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Did anyone spot Taremi on the bench as the match ended or hovering around players?
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
        Did anyone spot Taremi on the bench as the match ended or hovering around players?
        What happened?
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
          What happened?
          Nothing happened, I for one didn’t see him at the end of the Match, may be others did?
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            This is the important game. Resting him? Then 40 yrs old Pepe play 2 games in 5, 6 days?
            For Pepe, they have no choice. The other defenders are jokes. Without Pepe, they would have no defense.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              if he doesnt get a start in the return match... i too would want him to GTFO dodge this summer..!! this is really some annoying bs Sc is pulling..!!
              Hamin. Bavar konid baraye hamin golhaa yehoo Toni Martínez fasle ayande mire Atlético Madrid.

Taremi ham in akare hafte roberooye Moreirense 3ta gol mizane va hich kas biron az Porteghaal ahamiyat nemide.

In badshansie. SC baazie bargasht ham dar Italia 100 % Martìnez raa dar tarkibe asli jay mide va Mehdi dobare yek bakhte khoobe digari baraye derakhsidan dar Europa raa az dast mide.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                Nothing happened, I for one didn’t see him at the end of the Match, may be others did?
                Are, omad va be heamteamihaash tabrik goft.
                Khandaan bood.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I'm here to panic!

Taremi needs to leave now!

/sarcasm

Coach already said it's more important for him to win the league. Let Taremi get the rest he deserves. Martinez was on a roll and scored a brace, no reason to bring Taremi in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    Hamin. Bavar konid baraye hamin golhaa yehoo Toni Martínez fasle ayande mire Atlético Madrid.
                    Taremi ham in akare hafte roberooye Moreirense 3ta gol mizane va hich kas biron az Porteghaal ahamiyat nemide.

In badshansie. SC baazie bargasht ham dar Italia 100 % Martìnez raa dar tarkibe asli jay mide va Mehdi dobare yek bakhte khoobe digari baraye derakhsidan dar Europa raa az dast mide.
                    yea man, although on the surface, he was perhaps sensibly rested for a more important league championship purposes...? it still is very annoying for us fans(and him off course) to see him sitting in vain on the bench during such high visibility and profile games and instead used in the obscurities of the portuguese league ..!
                    this is pretty much what i was alluding to in my earlier post below..!
                    Porto obviously prefer to instead give exposure to other younger/or on long-term contract players that they stand to gain much more profit from their departures to other rich EU teams than Mehdi..!
                    cause in league the only other clubs who would be interested and could afford to pay them big $$s would be the other two giants of Liga Nos that they compete with locally hence they wouldnt be too eager to enrich their direct competition..!
                    as i mentioned before, i think Mehdi may well stand to get a rather Hefty percentage from his ensuing move outa Porto ...!!?
                    cause clearly Porto prefer to instead use such high exposure games to instead offer for a possible transfer their other promising footballers that they have acquired on the cheap ..!
                    ! i have a feeling that unless Mehdi forces their hand by demanding a transfer, they much rather keep him playing his entire contract there ..?
                    Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    word...!!
                    Porto also has a tendency to use such games as a shop window ... in order to lure in big money for their younger talents and players they are hoping to offload for good profit to outa opponents outside liga nos ..!!?
                    Toni M coming out .... Eva replacing him though..!! :/ .... i guess mehdi warming up for decoy...
                    Last edited by BacheLot; 02-17-2022, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Pepe is suspended from the league as of now, so there was no reason not to start him in this game.

As for Taremi I'm certain he was rested and in case Porto would have been down/tied by the 60th minute he would have come on.

Comment

It could also be that SC was doing a solid to his old team Lazio by not playing Mehdi against them.

Comment

SC rotate his line up more than any coach in top level that i have seen.
                          I mean except the 2 CB, Uribe and Octavio, keeper, the rest of his line up change alot, it is over 50% of his line up which change from one month to the other
                          Having said that, this is a club to cash on young stars, if Mehdi find any decent offer he should move, as i doubt things get any better on regular bases.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

درسته.
                            تصمیم ریسکی بود اما جواب داد

Comment

While we are making up scenarios for why he did not play, maybe the coach was punishing (or just reminding Mehdi) why they were playing on a Thursday instead of a Tuesday or a Wednesday given the chances that he misfired on in that last game in the CL.

Comment

Forgot to mention that SC himself said that the league is the focus now. I was looking at some comments too from porto fans who said that the decision to leave out key players (evanilson, taremi, vitinha) was likely for this reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X