X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi warming up

Comment

mehdi is warming up already..!! Sc is going for the kill..!!
      probably replacing young pepe on LW attack again..?

Comment

Let us credit the coach with spotting a good opportunity for him to play.

Comment

Look Taremi is clearly a big part of SC's plans especially if he started in probably the biggest game of the year, vs sporting. Toni though definitely deserved his shot and this seemed like an appropriate game to do so. Either way I think Eva-Toni are competing with each other more for a spot since they tend to be the preference when it comes to lone striker. Mehdi is always going to be the option as a supporting striker, attacking midfielder, or even winger so those are the positions to look at.

Comment

Evanlison coming on for Martinez

Don't think Taremi will get burn this game.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              No, we want him to play the big games. Playing lazio is more interesting for his experience and future TM performance than banging goals against Arouca
              word...!!
              Porto also has a tendency to use such games as a shop window ... in order to lure in big money for their younger talents and players they are hoping to offload for good profit to outa opponents outside liga nos ..!!?

Toni M coming out .... Eva replacing him though..!! :/ .... i guess mehdi warming up for decoy...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                They have 4 games in the next 11 days... Sorry guys but Europa league isn't that big of a deal to some managers, SC included

They like to prioritize the league matches. Toni Martinez has barely gotten any minutes this season and he starts... Neither Taremi or Evanilson are starting.

Let's relax guys... Taremi and Evanilson will probably come on in the 2nd half
                In scenarios were the match "doesn't matter as much", typically backup goalie starts, and most regular starters are benched. This isn't the case with this match.

Comment

I think it's time for Mehdi to look for a new club.

He was star of Porto's win over Lisbon with one goal, one assist and has been on a crazy run, and he still is somehow disrespected?
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

All regular players are subbed in, except for Mehdi.

Comment

^^ lol the team is fc porto not fc Taremi. You dont win leagues and championships off starting the same starting 11.

Btw does EL have 5 subs?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                        I think it's time for Mehdi to look for a new club.

He was star of Porto's win over Lisbon with one goal, one assist and has been on a crazy run, and he still is somehow disrespected?
                        He has a good experience of messing with coach, hopefully he will stop to celebrate his goals toward the end of the season if this joke continues and push for a transfer next windows.

No sentiment for FC porto. Let's them with their random Brazilian

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                          ^^ lol the team is fc porto not fc Taremi. You dont win leagues and championships off starting the same starting 11.

Btw does EL have 5 subs?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
                          Ye 5 subs

Comment

I know people wanna be optimistic Towards SC and yeah while it makes sense to prioritize the league, I’m sure Taremi would much rather feature against a Serie A club on a bigger stage than rest for a matchup against a Liga Nos minnow

Comment

Well Sadegh just got subbed in against Sevilla so might just tune into that one

Comment

Zaidu having an absolute nightmare on the stats sites - apparently only won 1 out of 9 duels?

Comment

Working...
                                X