This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    I actually think Toni is a good striker, he's a pretty instinctive finisher. But he is purely a penalty box striker. If he isn't scoring, he isn't contributing to the team.
    indeed both Mehdi and Evanilson are far more involved in scheme of play strikers .... Tony is the most lethal header of the ball amongst all Porto strikers though .... he is best brought off bench late if trailing and want to pepper the opposing box with high balls ..!
    sub at HT ... not mehdi..! :/
    Sc clearly not taking advancement in this tourney a priority over league championship..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Where is his boy Eva?
      Ok nvm benched

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      I think Toni Martinez is his new boy now cause he just scored again. lol

Evanlison had one good game where he got a hattrick. Doesn't constitute being his boy.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Well Toni gets a brace

Comment

tony the tiger scores again.... good finish again

Comment

I've always liked Tony, good job! 🙌🏼

Comment

Toni Martinez MasterClass

Comment

Tony the ice man Martinez

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Toni almost scores again. Honestly, like him better than Evanlison.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Damn, Toni Martinez nearly scores a hattrick!

Comment

They have 4 games in the next 11 days... Sorry guys but Europa league isn't that big of a deal to some managers, SC included

They like to prioritize the league matches. Toni Martinez has barely gotten any minutes this season and he starts... Neither Taremi or Evanilson are starting.

Let's relax guys... Taremi and Evanilson will probably come on in the 2nd half

Comment

Don’t think we’ll see Mehdi tonight if this result holds

Comment

tony's been waiting for his chance a long while now on the bench and really making a case for more frequent minutes going forward from SC today....!! nearly had a hat trick but a brilliant save from keeper denied him..!!

Comment

This is good. Gives taremi a rest. and increases chances Porto will win the league. After all we want Taremi to have a trophy
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                              Don’t think we’ll see Mehdi tonight if this result holds
                              yea, that second goal vastly delays his entry .... but still im thinking he'll be brought on late to ensure the W..!!
                              I'll be pissed if he is kept on bench all game..!!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                                This is good. Gives taremi a rest. and increases chances Porto will win the league. After all we want Taremi to have a trophy
                                No, we want him to play the big games. Playing lazio is more interesting for his experience and future TM performance than banging goals against Arouca

Comment

Working...
                                X