Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the Away goal rule in effect in this tourney..?

Tony martinez scores a nice header.... that's the one thing he really does well..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      How do you get anything to work on this site???

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Hala Toni Martínez ham baramoon gol zad.

In SC khoob jigaremoon raa leh mikone.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          How do you get anything to work on this site???

gotta add Adblock pro and a. popup blocker extensions to your browser first ..!!

Comment

is the Away goal rule in effect in this tourney..?
            Tony martinez scores a nice header.... that's the one thing he really does well..!!
            No more away goal rule. They will look at the aggregate score. If equal, extra time will be played.

Comment

As usual when he doesn't start, Mehdi will come in the second half and clean up for Porto.

Comment

gotta add Adblock pro and a. popup blocker extensions to your browser first ..!!
                Ya I usually watch on mobile. Not worth it. Lol oh well I will follow the live chatter on here.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  Taremi and Evanlison both benched. It's clear SC wants to prioritize winning the league. Sporting winning last year still stings him.

Martinez barely gets time all year, and he starts him this game. It's obvious. But it seems he is relying on Fabio Vieira a lot.
                  i really like FabioV's game... my fave in Porto after Mehdi off course...!
                  i can't believe he is only 21 and playing such a refined game of football..! kid is gonna be going places...!!

1-1 HT

hope to see Mehdi brought on early in 2nd half .... if away goal advantage still in effect..? they probably gonna be needing at least a couple of more goals to insure progress to next round..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    Ya I usually watch on mobile. Not worth it. Lol oh well I will follow the live chatter on here.

hesagoal usually works most reliably on my iphone..!! without adding all that garbage.... try it see ..?
                    http://www.hesgoal.com/news/95927/FC...o_----_HD.html

Comment

i really like FabioV's game... my fave in Porto after Mehdi off course...!
                      i can't believe he is only 21 and playing such a refined game of football..! kid is gonna be going places...!!
                      1-1 HT
                      hope to see Mehdi brought on early in 2nd half .... if away goal advantage still in effect..? they probably gonna be needing at least a couple of more goals to insure progress to next round..!!?
                      Per Google search: In June last year, UEFA took the decision to abolish the away goals rule in all two-legged European ties

Comment

Where is his boy Eva?
                        Ok nvm benched

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I actually think Toni is a good striker, he's a pretty instinctive finisher. But he is purely a penalty box striker. If he isn't scoring, he isn't contributing to the team.

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                            Per Google search: In June last year, UEFA took the decision to abolish the away goals rule in all two-legged European ties
                            not sure how i feel about that change..?
                            i suppose it's more a fair ruling than before but mostly as a neutral i liked the old away rule advantage...!! made for more exciting and surprising results and helped even the playing field between rich and avg. budgeted Eu clubs.. and in general spurred a more attacking and entertaining approaches to games..!!

Comment

First subs for Porto, Vitinha and Galeno are in at HT.

Comment

Porto made two subs: Vitinha and Galeno
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X