Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, Evanilson was at the pre-match press conference against Lazio with SC. Here is Evanilson's quote (who was also benched for the match).

Evanilson: "Our main objective is the league of course, but we expect to compete in all competitions and we're going to work hard to go as far as possible."

https://twitter.com/FCPortoGlobal/st...38432066191361

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      most other starters are playing today and their next league match is against a bottom dwelling team.
      The two possibilities are:
      A) he has a knock
      B) this coupled with all the benchings before the Sporting match is SC trying a new offensive approach with Mehdi not as center piece.
      This is not out of the realm of possibility. You may be right. Also, he may just be trying a strategic approach where he wants to bring fresh legs minute 60 onwards and sneak one past Lazio.

But Martinez just has not been featured much at all for me to think that he really just wants to win the league. Maybe SC is using Martinez because he is something Lazio didn't prepare in their match plans and wants to surprise them. He just hasn't been a difference maker at any point this season, whereas Mehdi Taremi has directly contributed to 33% of all their goals.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
        Barcelona - Napoli 1-1 FT !

Equally important: Zenith 2- 3 Real Betis I am sure they missed Sardar.

Comment

Dortmund lost 4-2 wow. If both Barca and Dortmund get knocked out this early, Europa league is so wide open this year

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            most other starters are playing today and their next league match is against a bottom dwelling team.
            The two possibilities are:

A) he has a knock
            B) this coupled with all the benchings before the Sporting match is SC trying a new offensive approach with Mehdi not as center piece.

Also it's interesting, when Mehdi was benched for league games, people said "he's being saved for big games + Europa League", but now that he's benched for Europe, he's being saved for league games against bottom dwelling teams?
            I wonder where inarsenewetrust is, I would really like to know his take on this!

Comment

Watching the pre-match stadium scenes. Dragao is lit!

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                This is not out of the realm of possibility. You may be right.

Also, he may just be trying a strategic approach where he wants to bring fresh legs minute 60 onwards and sneak one past Lazio.

But Martinez just has not been featured much at all for me to think that he really just wants to win the league. Maybe SC is using Martinez because he is something Lazio didn't prepare in their match plans and wants to surprise them.
                Or SC got paid by president of Lazio to throw the game!!! He did play for Lazio after all.

Comment

Apparently, Primeira Liga is more important is the rationale...

Comment

Conspiracy theories in full throttle whilst Mehdi is chilling playing Wordle on the bench.

Comment

but Moreirense is in 16th place, relegation zone,

Comment

Mehdi to AC Milan really feels right for next season. Just my gut feeling.

Would have been good for Milan to see what he would have done to a Serie A team.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                          Chemidoonam, sar dar nemiyaram!

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                            True, though Porto have 2 red cards from the last match, and probably others in yellow card trouble. SC is keeping all options open for ANY league match. Can't be too cautious if you're goal is to win the league with only a 6 point margin right now.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Watching the pre-match stadium scenes. Dragao is lit!
                              Link?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                Link?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                sorry bro, I'm watching on Paramount Plus in US, which needs a subscription.

Comment

Working...
                                X