This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AGC View Post
    Look we all can agree on this: Taremi is a utility player!!! and that says alot. Utility players = halfbacks playing wingback of DM 99 percent of the time ...

This guy is taking the game to a whole other level. I heard the iranian commentators saying theyre asking for 60 mil EURO selling him ... whilst most probably iranian gondegoozi it would not surprise me!
    If khore diaz is worth 45 mil ... Taremi goes for 60 mil EASY
    Taremi's age works against him slightly.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Tanks gods. I’m glad he didn’t get hurt at the end. What a game!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Taremi's age works against him slightly.

True!

But lets count transfer fee divided by year. Say Taremi has two prime years left from now. I say fee on 35-40 mil. Khore Diaz can have 45 mil for 4-5 year contract!

Comment

True!

But lets count transfer fee divided by year. Say Taremi has two prime years left from now. I say fee on 35-40 mil. Khore Diaz can have 45 mil for 4-5 year contract!
          Yes but that's assuming he wants to move now and a depleted Porto team will transfer him...I'm not sure on either. When is his contract done?

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Yes but that's assuming he wants to move now and a depleted Porto team will transfer him...I'm not sure on either. When is his contract done?
            2 years left. The club is broke and has no choice regarding selling players. They are a so called buy-sell quick profit maximizing club as I understand it.

Maybe youre right. Personally I dont want to see him transfer. I want him to end his European stint at Porto on the highest note. Win a few titles, make like 120+ appearances and become a legend to them and all iranians.

My interpretation of these iranian commentators making these gondegooz claims is that Porto may very well have stated they want 60 mil. He is far more important than Diaz was even though he is older! But that may also be a polite way of saying we wont sell him? Like okay if u give 60 mil we sell but we really dont want to?

Comment

I wonder if the middle finger from Sporting during a match should have gotten carded...never seen that before! We'll just call it even with Taremi stepping on the other guys foot

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                12 goals and 7 assists for the season so far.

3rd in scorer charts
                2nd in assist charts
                2nd in overall charts:
                And he didn't score for 10 consecutive games in all tournaments! Crazy stats. Phenomenal player. He is 29 but he is probably our only player that can still play in ANY team in the world and succeed.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Also f*** the Porto fans online who were shitting on him even after the assist. Dumb f***s don’t know what they have. Without Taremi on they’ve been struggling against relegation contenders.

Comment

I can't understate the importance of this goal, this goal may very well win Porto the league. Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                      Sporting and their fan base just moved to the top of my most hated club list. I hope City throw a snowman on the scoreboard next week.
                      I dunno man... I love Mehdi, but he does play for the most annoying, dirty, thug of a club in Portugal. Sporting are no Angels, but Porto is constantly having fights with others teams and the ref, manager and staff getting carded, etc... Even by the "hot-headed" Portuguese standards, they act like absolute animals.

All teams grassroll to an extent, all teams get physical every now and then, but Porto is just a dirty club on a different level.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        I dunno man... I love Mehdi, but he does play for the most annoying, dirty, thug of a club in Portugal. Sporting are no Angels, but Porto is constantly having fights with others teams and the ref, manager and staff getting carded, etc... Even by the "hot-headed" Portuguese standards, they act like absolute animals.

All teams grassroll to an extent, all teams get physical every now and then, but Porto is just a dirty club on a different level.
                        But we’re Iranians and as long as our boy Taremi is there we will love them. Especially considering refs gifted sporting the league last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          But we’re Iranians and as long as our boy Taremi is there we will love them. Especially considering refs gifted sporting the league last season.
                          I know it's probably not going to happen, but I really hope he goes to an equal level or better club at the end of the season so I don't have to cheer for these thugs any longer.

Comment

Comment

2 years left. The club is broke and has no choice regarding selling players. They are a so called buy-sell quick profit maximizing club as I understand it.
                              Maybe youre right. Personally I dont want to see him transfer. I want him to end his European stint at Porto on the highest note. Win a few titles, make like 120+ appearances and become a legend to them and all iranians.
                              My interpretation of these iranian commentators making these gondegooz claims is that Porto may very well have stated they want 60 mil. He is far more important than Diaz was even though he is older! But that may also be a polite way of saying we wont sell him? Like okay if u give 60 mil we sell but we really dont want to?
                              as part of terms of his contract with Porto initially for a rather meager fee and salary, he stands to get a significant chunk from his ensuing transfer fee outa Porto ..!
                              therefore Porto front office will likely be even more reluctant to let him off his current contract unless some team were to offer them stupid sums ... that still yield them back a significant enough profit to make losing his rather Immense Contributions to their club success worthwhile!!
                              my guess is that if anyone were to fork over figures around $25-30 mil or more then they'll surely be listening...!!? after all they paid less than 5 mil for him and Taremi accepted a much lower salary in order to play for Porto instead of other big two teams of the league who were also interested and were offering him loftier paychecks to sign with them at that time ... ..!
                              probably a big reason why the capital clubs are still so buttsore he chose Porto over them, hence hate on Mehdi every chance they get on SM..!
                              Last edited by BacheLot; 02-11-2022, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                I know it's probably not going to happen, but I really hope he goes to an equal level or better club at the end of the season so I don't have to cheer for these thugs any longer.
                                I hear you man, however it’s a philosophy that’s worked for them. No other club outside the big 5 can compete as well as they do continentally. Also look how much talent they’ve exported. Would love to see Taremi go to an even more elite club and absolutely shine for a few seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X