Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy 1 get 3 kind of offer too regarding his utility skills ..

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      LiveScore saying that Marchesin was sent off.
      It was after the FT whistle. Pepe was also red carded after the FT whistle. Not sure if these are valid after the game has ended???

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        ffs ... they picked Viera as mom...!
        had the same stat as mehdi ... goal and assist ... didnt play full 90 like our boy and didnt even clock half the miles as him..!!
        thats some bs there
        Viera Played an Excellent game! He deserved the MOM, He was the best Player on the Pitch

Comment

Comment

60 mil EASY for Taremis services

Comment

In fasl Taremi ham be Benfica gol zadeh va ham be Sporting.

Damesh garm
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                True, we can criticise Daei for certain things as a player, coach, manager etc... but his eye for talent has always been fantastic.

And he spotted Taremi early on.
                What is Daei doing now days? He left Football all togheter or is he still scouting?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  It was after the FT whistle. Pepe was also red carded after the FT whistle. Not sure if these are valid after the game has ended???
                  From what I know yes - they will have to serve suspension.

Comment

Social media is going beserk with the stomp taremi gave in the first half that resulted in the guys first yellow.
                    I presume it’s sporting fans.

Screen shots being shared all over twitter
                    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                      Social media is going beserk with the stomp taremi gave in the first half that resulted in the guys first yellow.

That was kind funny...Mehdi stepped on his foot and the other dude gets a yellow. I'd be fuming too if I was a Sporting fan.

Comment

Alan ke didam Mehdi bayad yek karte zard migereft, na Coates.

Amma chon irani hastam migam koonesh lagh
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

hope we get uruguay one day so taremi can continue to terrorize poor coates
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I get Sporting fans being salty about Mehdi because he is an awkward and sometimes naughty player.... He's a rival, that's fine. If anything it's a complement that he riles them up so much

I don't get many twitter Porto fans not appreciating what he brings to them. That pisses me off much more.

Comment

Sporting fans can shut the f*** up. They were diving all game. Looked like Bahrain playing out there.

Comment

To summarize the state of iranian football with regards to performances like these of Mehdis:

1. Every iranian kid now have a full fledged legend to look up to. With ALL DUE RESPECT to all the pishkesvats coming before him like Aghaye Daei, Nekoonam, Parvin, Mahdavikia etceter the list goes long. Now we finally have an iranian (plus sardar) player that truly has made an impact in Europe! I mean a real impact. All the kids in Iran will be aiming at an European carreer instead of doing a KHALE NIKI (very talented) wasting his time around the persian gulf.

2. If we compare the trends in power sports and martial arts iranians werent familiar with, things went really fast with us becoming WORLD CLASS in these in no more than 1-2 decades. I make the prediction that things will go FAST regarding football from now on. We have these high performers playing at the absolute top CL football in Europe bringing their CRAFT to iran. I know being a good player doesnt not automatically translate to being a good leader and developer in football, but there is no doubts that these players coming home and developing iranian football will cause a general positive trend!
                                Liga NOS and RPL got their aholes tored by iranians! Bitches better recognize! To infinity and beyond!

Comment

Working...
                                X