This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sporting scores.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Porto with typical goshad defending and concedes a very poor goal to Sporting.
      Mbemba is a horrible defender, I don't care what anyone says.
      Completely against run of play.

Comment

This is not the same Porto team after losing all those starters...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

fk man that's some poor kiri man marking and defending there....
          didnt expect such bs with Pepe back in mix

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            This is not the same Porto team after losing all those starters...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            The defending is very much the same!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Porto with typical goshad defending and concedes a very poor goal to Sporting.
              Mbemba is a horrible defender, I don't care what anyone says.
              Completely against run of play.
              Remind me of Hong Kong goal

Koon goshad defending

Comment

Sporting is fast and dangerous on the counter, Porto needs to be careful pushing for the equalizer.

Comment

Vieira with some really poor crosses. Reminded me of our own TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Remind me of Hong Kong goal

Koon goshad defending
                    That Hong Kong goal was a marvelous header. It was really difficult and the forward placed it perfectly.

This was way more goshad.

Goshad defending would be more similar to what happened in the Iran-Lebanon game, or the Iran-Korea game.

Comment

porto have started brilliantly...excellent pressing and dangerous with the ball.

Taremi already had 2 shots on target, one with each foot, the rebound in first mins forced a good save from adan.

The goal they conceded was very against the run of play. I think longterm semedo (new signing) might replace mbemba.

Comment

Hard game to watch with all the rolling around.

Comment

Porto trying high pressing and forcing errors. So far Sporting has done a good job countering the press by good passing game. They seem exposed from their left back side and give up alot of corners. If they continue being vulnerable in these regards they, sporting, will concede.

Comment

Porto have a problem winning balls in the midfield and its hurting them. Their build-up play is seriously lacking at this moment!

Comment

Coates gets a yellow card for a foul on Mehdi, game is getting a little chippy.

Comment

smart interception by taremi and sells the fall to get coates a yellow

Comment

Working...
                                X