Mehdi on the cover . UFF UFF

Comment

High res

Comment

I have a feeling he will be benched for this game

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
          I have a feeling he will be benched for this game
          Lol. Why? He's only their best player, going against the other best team in Liga Nos in a tight race for the league championship. Unless he's injured, you can bet your house on him starting.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Lol. Why? He's only their best player, going against the other best team in Liga Nos in a tight race for the league championship. Unless he's injured, you can bet your house on him starting.
            To be fair he has been benched for Vieira the last 3-4 games before going to TM camp.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg View Post
              To be fair he has been benched for Vieira the last 3-4 games before going to TM camp.
              3 of the last 4 matches for Porto have been against the bottom 3 teams of Liga Nos (Arouca, Famalicao, Belenenses). The other was against a mid-table team (Maritomo).

Comment

I think he will start, this is a huge match, they need their best striker! 🚀💪🏻🇮🇷

Comment

Him not starting tonight basically means that he has lost his spot in the starting 11. I'm pretty sure he will start, score and show Portugal for the 100th time who's the king of the league!
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

^ I have a hunch that he has already lost his starting position for some reason that I can not explain. They also offered him to Arsenal during the winter transfer window. I don't think he will be in the starting lineup AND believe me I love to be proven wrong

Go Mehdi!

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        ^ I have a hunch that he has already lost his starting position for some reason that I can not explain. They also offered him to Arsenal during the winter transfer window. I don't think he will be in the starting lineup AND believe me I love to be proven wrong

Go Mehdi!
                        And believe me I would love you to be wrong!
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

The best two strikers of the match today. Note that Mehdi has more goals and assists in less total minutes. Amazing stats for him.

Comment

Comment

I think he will start, but if he doesn't he should leave in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                I think he will start, but if he doesn't he should leave in the summer.
                                Yep - for the last match it was fine because he had only recently returned from international duty.

After a number of consecutive matches if he doesn't start this one then it looks like he's being phased out for no clear reason

Comment

Working...
                                X