X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UCL recognize game

Comment

^^Love this!
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        UCL recognize game
        Nice, but it would have even been greater to a link to a short video of his incredible goal.

Comment

Huge match vs Sporting this Saturday at 12:30 pm Pacific.
          Considering the travel, hope Mehdi is rested enough to feature.

Then, Porto plays their first CL match next Wednesday vs Athletico.

Important string of matches for Mehdi, both internationally and at the club level.

Comment

^ If I was part of Porto management, I would send a chartered small jet to fly Mehdi directly from Doha to Porto I would ask for Boavista and Portimonense to chip in part of the cost and take Beiro and Niazmand along and then have Payam either stay in Porto and join the team since they are traveling north for the match vs Boavista this Sunday or have him take the train down to Portimão

Go Mehdi!

Comment

"OFFICIAL: Taremi, who had finished Iran's last game with ice on his ankle, is not in the medical report."

Comment

"Taremi at full speed on return day"

Comment

Porto knows its audience!

Comment

Nice interview with Vahid.
                    Part of it he talks about Taremi and he should have joined Europe at 20 not 28, considering his huge potential.
                    I wouldn't say 20, because he was discovered around 21-22. But 23-24 was the time for him.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/177914...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Mehdi is starting in the huge match vs Sporting.

Tecatito back in the starting lineup and Toni is relegated to the bench, which goes to show Mehdi is still ahead of Toni in the pecking order.

Also, if Porto opt to lineup more defensively with 1 striker in the CL, this indicates that their lone striker will be Mehdi. Not surprisingly.

Comment

Taremi hat trick incoming. Seb Coates has already gone through three pairs of underwear today.

Comment

Mehdi having some "jar o bas" with his teammate

https://www.facebook.com/FCPorto/vid...4532532043607/

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            Mehdi having some "jar o bas" with his teammate

https://www.facebook.com/FCPorto/vid...4532532043607/
                            this is the young winger Joao mario who has been converted to RB this season. It will be his sternest test so far in that position, questions if he can handle it defensively. I think Taremi was giving him advice, probably calming him down a bit before his biggest game ever.

great to see him developing into a real leader for club and country.

Comment

how's Sporting looking this season..? Benfica looked a real strong side today ....
                              Porto need to strengthen their MF to have a good chance of winning the league..? looks like its gonna be a 3 way dogfight till the end.?
                              Sporting was especially clutch performing towards the end of last... i dont see how they could get as lucky again this season..?
                              should be an exciting match..!! Go Mehdi..!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X