Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, I don't see them selling Both Diaz and Mehdi.
    If Diaz goes, Mehdi stays. Just hoping that his "being tested" was just that, a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      [B]
      World Cup prospects: "Passing the group stage? It depends on the proper planning that has to be done. The national team has a lot of potential. I also have to talk to the federation about some issues, but the most important thing now is to make people happy. I invite the press to cultivate positive energy in society."
      https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14534074.html
      Its all about planning, thank god Taremi says he will talk to the federation and maybe he can change some % to the better.
      I mean all players all millionairs, even if they pay on their own they could have a great preparation, of course ive never heard players doing that but no matter what i hope we have the best prep ever

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
        Its all about planning, thank god Taremi says he will talk to the federation and maybe he can change some % to the better.
        I mean all players all millionairs, even if they pay on their own they could have a great preparation, of course ive never heard players doing that but no matter what i hope we have the best prep ever
        The players are not responsible for paying out of their own pocket - regardless of their financial situation. That's the federation's job. We had thieves like Mehdi Taj and his son, who stole millions in deals (i.e. Wilmots). The federation alone is responsible
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Liverpool likely to nab Diaz.

Report: Liverpool join Spurs in race for Diaz after offering £37.5M for winger
            https://www.thescore.com/epl/news/2286987

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Comment

Wow. I look forward to Klopp whipping him in practice when he doesn’t defend.

Comment

Huge, Huge loss for Porto. I hope they replace him, throughout the years, they've proven great at being able to replace stars. More pressure on Taremi now too as the undisputed attacking star of the team. Only positive is that there's now a higher chance for Mehdi to finish as top scorer.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Portuguese media reporting that Porto requested Taremi be released by TM after scoring the qualifying goal yesterday. Their request was denied by Skocic.

Comment

so no one is going to steal Mehdis penaltys anymore..
                      he was fun to watch at porto.. hard to replace.. but for the money they can try to replace pepe and get a good lb + lw
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Honestly, I dont think losing Diaz is that bad for Porto. Granted, he's been their second best player (hehe), but Porto has a lot of good young wingers/attackers that can replace him. Vieira, Pepe, Joao Mario, Chico.

Don't forget, Porto whipped Benfica 3-1 without Diaz. And the good thing about them is that they really play as a "team" where they have several important players (Pepe, Mehdi, Uribe, Otavio, etc.).

I also think this is somewhat good news for Mehdi. It'll make him even more important to Porto and hopefully he can regain his starting spot (after being benched last 2 league games).

Comment

Agree that Porto have other good wingers and forwards but let’s be real none of them are as close to as good as Diaz. He got a deserved big move, I think PL is a bad choice of league he would dominate in Spain or Italy much more but also you can’t turn down Liverpool who very clearly have been following him and wanting him for some time.

Pressure will be on Mehdi but I think it will be good pressure for him to have….he will definitely be the undisputed top dog in the forward line and they will look to play through him even more than before. I think it will be a good thing for him going into the WC to have to lead his team. And I think he is up for the challenge too
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                            Huge, Huge loss for Porto. I hope they replace him, throughout the years, they've proven great at being able to replace stars. More pressure on Taremi now too as the undisputed attacking star of the team. Only positive is that there's now a higher chance for Mehdi to finish as top scorer.
                            Agree. Porto are great at replacing players who depart and unearthing talent from SA.

Big T is a chill dude with broad shoulders and I look forward to seeing him become the focal point of their attack.
                            “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

what is LP planning to do with Diaz..? they already have top LWingers in Mane backed up with Minamino ..!! Salah killing it at RW cutting in..!
                              i always figured what they needed more was more of a hard working and great finisher Center Forward to best complete their attack..!?

with LD's departure Mehdi will once again becomes Porto's focal attacking point and the main service target in and around the box... as such he should benefit tremendously from his absence ..!

Porto have good bit of depth in attacking Rwingers but now are severely lacking enough quality down LW ... they probably should spend half the money or less and bring in a better LWB/ LWinger to replace diaz... otherwise they risk losing the lead in the domestic table in the remainder of season..!
                              This Wendel dude looks an utter garbage and goozoo zaidu same... young pepe still too young and raw, so is chico..! Viera is class on the ball but not sure he has the speed to be a winger/attacker... jao mario is far more of RW than left..?never seen him in LW yet to know better..! Evanilson could be a solution there..? but is he technical or fast enough for the role? he certainly has a commendable workrate..!!
                              that'll leave ONLY MEHDI as Qualified Immediate solution to replacing LD in LW attacking role i suppose thus making room for more minutes off the bench for Tony Martinez to deputize the CF position backing up evanilson...? wonder if Gruic could transition to winger..?

Comment

Huge payout for Porto. TBH, great business strategy for them. With the cash, they can bolster the midfield. With, evanilson, Toni, Lil Pepe, they have many options to build around Mehdi.

Comment

Working...
                                X