Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is more than enough bad experiences from England for Iranian players ! Just try to get Saman out of there
    sigpic

Comment

⚽ Taremi foi o autor do golo da vitória do Irão frente ao Iraque, que valeu apuramento para o Mundial 2022 🇮🇷 💪💪

⚽ Taremi scored in Iran’s victory over Iraq and qualified for the World Cup 🇮🇷 💪💪

طارمی تک گل پیروزی بخش تیم ملی ایران رو زد و تیم ایران به جام جهانی قطر رفت . تبریک به مهدی و شما ایرانیان عزیز💪🏼🇮🇷🇮🇷
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Poetic after all that happened that Mehdi is the player to score the goal that takes us to the World Cup. Also should hopefully lay to rest the issue completely.

Comment

think people underestimate how hard that goal was. To take that first touch on cruyff turn because ball was behind him and put into his stride in one swift motion was extremely difficult. The composure with run and finish is what we expect from him now after his exploits in europe.

The difference in class tells in moments like that.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              think people underestimate how hard that goal was. To take that first touch on cruyff turn because ball was behind him and put into his stride in one swift motion was extremely difficult. The composure with run and finish is what we expect from him now after his exploits in europe.

The difference in class tells in moments like that.
              Also, the Iraqi defender made that slip up because he knew he was covering Mehdi Taremi. When you have great players on you, you make silly mistakes as the mental pressure gets to you. His presence and persistence alone made him make that mistake.

Comment

سلام به همه مردم عزیز ایران
                مرسی از انرژی مثبتاتون
                خوشحالی شما افتخار ماست
                بماند به یادگار

-Mehdi

(scroll through his IG post pics below, the joy and celebration is palpable!)

Comment

Comment

lol

Comment

Taremi decisive for Iran to reach the World Cup: ″I arrived at six o'clock and went to sleep″

FC Porto forward took four days to arrive in Iran, but it was time to be a hero

Mehdi Taremi will have lived one of the most surreal weeks of his career. The impact of weather conditions on air connections left him stranded since Monday in Turkey, where he left a few hours before the kick-off of the game against Iraq. He started and scored the goal that made Iran qualify for the World Cup

Problems on the trip: "I arrived in Iran at six in the morning, went to sleep and when I woke up I went to the stadium. But these are extra football matters, the important thing now is people's happiness."

Will you participate in the next game? "Why not? I'm a son of the Iran national team and I'm always proud to make people happy like I did today. I do my best for them and for the flag, I couldn't have done more."

World Cup prospects: "Passing the group stage? It depends on the proper planning that has to be done. The national team has a lot of potential. I also have to talk to the federation about some issues, but the most important thing now is to make people happy. I invite the press to cultivate positive energy in society."

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14534074.html

Comment

Taremi's Record (per wiki)

- FC Porto: 53 apps, 27 goals (51%)
                        - Team Melli: 56 apps, 27 goals (48%)

-> This man is so consistent for both club and country, the numbers do not lie.

He is sometimes unfairly in the shadow of Azmoun, but we are honestly so blessed to have him. We currently have two world-class strikers, who pair well & can play alongside each other. They are a threat to ANY team. They have proved it in Europe (they play consistently in the top team amongst their country's league), in the Champions league, and on the national stage. What more could we ask for?
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Comment

Thoughts on Diaz's links to Liverpool, Medzdidz jan?

Comment

Looks all legit to me. Rumours were part of the reason why Diaz was unsure on joining Spurs was there was another English ‘big team’ in for him where he wanted to move to. This is also being seen as a coup by the guy who is taking over from Michael Edwards, our, sporting director who is leaving in the Summer.
                              Also we are a team under Klopp who only move in the January transfer window for players that we really want, that is Klopp’s policy. If it is a player he wants and the move is available he will go for him. We wanted to buy him in the Summer but the Spurs move has pushed this on.
                              Also being reported by a lot of reputable journalists. 45 million plus 15 million in bonuses.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.spo...to_476366.html
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X