This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
    I read Turkey is under heavy snow and planes cannot land.

South Korea cannot land 1/15/2022 to go to Lebanon. LOL.
    Taremi cannot land to go to IR.

Azemoon has Covid. Iran has four players with positive Covid.

FIFA will not accept IRI's testing.
    What is the source of FIFA not accepting IR's testing?

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      I'm not so sure. He has minimal creativity and playmaking abilities.
      Something Porto is desperately missing as the only guys who can create anything for them consistently are Diaz and Taremi.
      He's a DM, they don't need to be wizards with the ball

From what I've seen of him, he's pretty darn good

Comment

I'm not so sure. He has minimal creativity and playmaking abilities.
        Something Porto is desperately missing as the only guys who can create anything for them consistently are Diaz and Taremi.
        Agree he doesn’t bring the creativity piece that they need but I think he is a good piece to add for depth. The couple times I watched him he kinda reminded me of ando with being a workhorse. I like uribe at times and when he’s not cutting it I think esquiato will do well. Fits SC tactics too
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sky Sports News are reporting that Spurs are in talks with Porto regarding Luis Diaz.

Comment

He got Covid and will miss Canada’s games.
            He's still in their squad even though he got Covid, maybe they're shooting for the last game or two

https://canadasoccer.com/news/canada...tart-new-year/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Differing reports out there: some reports that Porto have rejected a 37.6 million pounds deal for Diaz. Other reports that Spurs are willing to pay between 45-50 million pounds for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                He's still in their squad even though he got Covid, maybe they're shooting for the last game or two

https://canadasoccer.com/news/canada...tart-new-year/
                I hope so, he’s a great fighter and does a lot of the dirty work for the team. With Davies out Canada can’t really afford any other key players missing.

Comment

Luiz Diaz and Porto have both rejected 45M from Spurs. Diaz wants something more than Spurs and is not interested.

Comment

I hope so, he’s a great fighter and does a lot of the dirty work for the team. With Davies out Canada can’t really afford any other key players missing.
                    Yeah especially since they’re the two guys who provide that engine piece for the team that they need, losing him and Davies would be a giant blow and Canada needs to keep momentum to stay on top. These games are all tough no matter who they play so it all counts. I hope to see Canada finish on top this team they have now has a good level of talent and also many of them seem like good guys.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Taremi is on an authentic odyssey to reach Iran

The FC Porto player was scheduled to travel to Istanbul, where he would make the connection to his home country, but weather conditions changed his plans.

Mehdi Taremi's arrival in Iran, where he will join the Iranian national team, has not been an easy adventure. And so far, it hasn't come to fruition. The FC Porto forward was scheduled to travel to Istanbul, where he would make a stopover, and from there he would head to Tehran. However, the weather conditions in Turkey changed the plans.

The blizzard that hit Istanbul forced a detour to Dalaman, a city 760 kilometers from the initial destination. It was so cold that the passengers didn't even dare get out of the plane. In this way, the dragons footballer is "stuck" in Turkey, awaiting a solution.

The Iranian Federation is trying to resolve the situation, through a charter flight that will finally make Taremi arrive in Tehran, but the striker is unlikely to be able to participate in Tuesday's training.

However, it is known that Taremi is still held in Dalaman and, according to the Iranian press, his presence in Thursday's game is starting to be at risk. It is not even possible for the front man to take the bus from Dalaman to Istanbul.

Remember that Iran will face Iraq on Thursday and the United Arab Emirates on Tuesday 1 February.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14524729.html

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Dont know if this is reliable but if yes, he should take it

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

very nice but this account has only 5200 followers... not sure how credible this source is.

Comment

Al-Nassr are trying to buy Aubameyang.

Comment

As an Arsenal supporter, I would love to have Taremi play for Arsenal and move on from Aubameyang.

Comment

Working...
                                X