Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great atmosphere in the stadium. So much better with spectators!

Comment

Between Porto and Brentford this weekend, I’ve already made couple hundred bucks off bets

Comment

mehdi MOM by a country mile

Comment

Mehdi should be the MOTM, pure and simple. One goal, so many near assists and an amazing defensive presence.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            mehdi MOM by a country mile
            confirmed Homo da Jogo

Comment

all of our big guns are coming off a brilliant last games prior to internationals

lets hope they dont catch covid or some shitt on the way to iran... and it'll probably be on Eskoocher if we dont win convincingly vs Syria..?

Comment

he started the last season on fire and played great however his fitness and form took a nose dive towards the end of the season and rightfully found himself on the bench as a result..!!
                he didnt look to have found his old form back earlier this season in the friendlies and rightfully find himself nailed to bench still..!
                Fair point. But their midfield just doesn't seem as creative at the moment. Something needs to change before CL starts.

Comment

I can't wait to see James Rodriguez play with Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Fair point. But their midfield just doesn't seem as creative at the moment. Something needs to change before CL starts.
                    they need reinforcement in MF for sure... especially if they have serious ambitions of getting outa that CL group...! i think thats why they are contemplating the Diaz for James swap for most part..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Between Porto and Brentford this weekend, I’ve already made couple hundred bucks off bets
                      Where’s the love 😅 I needed one more Lukaku shot to win some good money and put money on Mehdi to score a hat trick.

Comment

they need reinforcement in MF for sure... especially if they have serious ambitions of getting outa that CL group...! i think thats why they are contemplating the Diaz for James swap for most part..!!?
                        Acc to Portuguese press SC made diaz staying number 1 priority. Not too attracted to James idea, and flatly refusing to lose diaz for him. Makes sense.

James still has a ton of quality when fit/happy but I’m sure they can find another good creative mid for cheaper wages to go with a RB they really need.

Comment

Comment

Hearing his name being shouted in the stadium had me like

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X