Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi subbed out at halftime for Pepe (winger).

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Taremi subbed out at halftime for Pepe (winger).
      tactical decision ? How did he play ?
      ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

mehdi and corona subbed out at ht

made sense to yank useless corona out but not so sure about taremi sub..for the young pepe ..??
        its a change of tactics probably ? sparked by him getting a yellow and needing a rest .... he was playing his usual solid game all first half

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
          tactical decision ? How did he play ?
          not any better or worse than the rest of the useless forwards today.

Comment

More likely, given his temper, subbed to protect him and the team from a Red!?
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

2-1 Porto on penalty

Comment

3-1 evanilson. That should do it.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  It's official

He is overrated. Mou connection only got him there.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    mehdi and corona subbed out at ht

made sense to yank useless corona out but not so sure about taremi sub..for the young pepe ..??
                    its a change of tactics probably ? sparked by him getting a yellow and needing a rest .... he was playing his usual solid game all first half
                    I think Mehdi was subbed out because he was totally lost, turnovers, bad passing and also a stupid yellow card. Evanilsson and Diaz were way better and active than Mehdi.

Comment

^ I agree that he seemed to be mentally off. I think the coach was worried that he could get a second yellow or cause issues when defending set pieces. Hopefully he will take care of it and come back ready to score against bottom table B-SAD on Sunday.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        ^ I agree that he seemed to be mentally off. I think the coach was worried that he could get a second yellow or cause issues when defending set pieces. Hopefully he will take care of it and come back ready to score against bottom table B-SAD on Sunday.

Go Mehdi!
                        Why does it feel like he has a lot of ups and downs mentally? Seems like he has patches of games where he is not focused, or just mentally not there. Physically he runs as if he never gets tired, but sometimes it feels like he is just going purely based off of muscle memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                          I think Mehdi was subbed out because he was totally lost, turnovers, bad passing and also a stupid yellow card. Evanilsson and Diaz were way better and active than Mehdi.
                          i dont agree dadash.... sure he looked frustrated in the attack, because Nothing resembling a proper service was coming his (and LDs) way, especially so after they got the opener and VZ then pushed up their counter attacking line further up to the Middle pitch and completely stifled Porto's AMF play...! Porto's Right side attack was invisible cause outa form tecatito couldnt run for shitts and couldnt even connect with a simple barring repeated back passes to put his backline further under pressure..! i saw Mehdi at least 2-3 all the way back to RB trying to help out under pressure porto backline and constantly back in his own box defending CKs and what not..! Fact is that Vizela were all over the Porto MF and were dictating the tempo after conceding the first goal for most part until the HT whistle and Porto's CM's couldnt make a forward pass into attack to save their lives..! So tactically things had to be changed..!
                          im sure Mehdi's earlier Booking (probably due to complaining/frustration) also played a small part in his subbing ? but IMO it was Far more of a Tactical change than him struggling to get going uptop due to lack of service from MF..!
                          He was subbed out for a more creative Attacking MFdr (Viera), along with Tecatito who was useless, and dragging ass all first half..!
                          if the subbing was sparked by SC being worried about going down to 10man, he probably woulda yanked out that risky playing idiot Wendel who was performing shitt once again and a walking redcard waiting to happen, constantly holding/fouling his markers in LWB position..! in fact he got sent-off later in 2nd half (while the result of the game was hanging on balance and porto had only a narrow lead due to fortuitous PK call earlier ) this time for a retarded, blatant Stamp .... which was Direct Red worthy foul and ref only brandish his yellow and then red thinking he has surely cautioned him once before ..!! later realizing he wasnt in his book, so he canceled out his expulsion..!! same careless, idiot who got sent off vs Athletico and pretty much sealed Porto's CL run earlier ..!

Comment

Personally I think Mehdi is mentally still not the same player as he was before that Skocic story.. He is somehow not that dangerous & hungry for goals as in his previous games & also his goal positioning has instinctively changed.. I mean yes he scored and gave assists, and it may be to Conceicao's tactical game play changes, but still it's not Mehdis' mental breakthrough yet.. Surely it takes time since he's also just a human being, however hopefully he overcomes this phase quickly..
                            ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Porto updates:

Will face Sporting in Taca (Cup) semifinal

Corona left to join Sevilla (adios)

"The objectives? To be in the Final of the Taca de Portugal and Europa Final, and arrive in May in 1st place in Liga."
                              -Conceição

Comment

What in the f*ckery is this! Corona joins Sevilla (2nd in la liga ) ! Benched Sergio oliveira joins Roma ! Both are 29 years old! Yet we have sardar , taremi , gholizadeh , allahyar etc.. finding it hard to join teams in top 4 leagues This is discrimination at its finest .

Comment

Working...
                                X