This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cup match against Vizela tomorrow.

Covid-19 outbreak in Vizela on the eve of hosting FC Porto. Vizela has 12 cases of covid-19, most of them players. Vizela immediately made a formal request for the postponement of the game to FC Porto.

All Porto players tested negative today.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      He's a good player from what I have seen at Maritimo, he should have gotten more playing time for Porto if you ask me. Very pacey player and offensive minded. But I guess competition on the right back position is quite high, with Joao Mario and Manafa he's 3rd choice.

Comment

Comment

Olivera lands in Roma (official announcement imminent). Sevilla negotiating for Corona.

Comment

Today's match is on. No postponements.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Mehdi is starting. Looks like Porto's best team.

Comment

SC isn’t taking his foot off the gas with this lineup. All cylinders firing every match.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Olivera lands in Roma (official announcement imminent). Sevilla negotiating for Corona.
                  i think they in for him this last summer too and negotiations hit a snag and fell through ..!?
                  im surprise they are still want him, especially so as supposedly an impact Winter-signing...!! considering his dogshittt current form and demise from grace..?

but then again perhaps he's been keen on the sevilla move and not happy with Porto not accepting their earlier offer, hence pouting to force a move..??
                  in any case, best to get rid and get something for the overrated mexican now... but they can ill afford to lose LD this window too, if jesus departs..!

Comment

any links to game..? cant find any on soccerstreams

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      any links to game..? cant find any on soccerstreams
                      http://www.hesgoal.com/news/95063/Vi..._FC_Porto.html

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Porto up 1-0. Uribe scores at 8'

Comment

It's official

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Porto up 1-0. Uribe scores at 8'
                            1-1..

Comment

What did Taremi do now to get a yellow card?

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                                What did Taremi do now to get a yellow card?
                                barely connected (even if he did ?) with the player's foot on a attempted tackle to win the ball back in MF..!
                                off course yaroo shirje zad too zamin crying like a bitch ... i think Mehdi got annoyed with the call/or with player's g-rolling antics probably both..? and bitched and moan about the ref's call...!
                                not sure if ref carded him for the foul or his dissent..!?

Comment

Working...
                                X