X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

incredible
    look at the names. yes folks mehdi is that good. honestly think that portugese league is as good as french. both benfica and sporting made next round. porto would have been there as well but their group was so difficult.

Comment

Comment

Comment

WE now have two Iranians at Porto!

Comment

this video shake my soul man. look at how loved mehdi is at his club. seems everyone support him.

the last times we had a player this loved at their clubs? mahdavikia at hamburg, javad at osasuna, alireza at az ... and now also sardar at zenit.

Comment

Statement from Mehdi on Insta:
              بيشترين گل زده در ليگ پرتغال در سال ۲۰۲۱
              بيشترين پاس گل در ليگ پرتغال در سال۲۰۲۱
              بيشترين گل زده در بين لژيونرها در سال۲۰۲۱
              تشکر میکنم از خانواده ام ،همه دوستان و طرفدارانی که در اين راه همراه من بودند که بتوانم این موفقیت را به دست بیاورم
              بماند به یادگار

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYL89c4o...medium=twitter

Comment

With the triumph over Benfica, in the second straight derby, FC Porto ended 2021 in the best way. This result not only allowed him to maintain the leadership of the Bwin League, which he shares with Sporting, and leave the rival incarnate even further, but also to reach 44 consecutive games without losing in the championship, something that only Bobby Robson had achieved on the white and blue bench.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14455148.html

====

wonder how many games mehdi played in/started in their 44 game unbeaten streak

Comment

Jahanbakhsh and the Taremi case: ″Me and the other captains tried to avoid what happened″

Feyenoord player had a long conversation with the Iran coach, who in November excluded Taremi from the squad. The dispute was resolved however

Mehdi Taremi was once again called up to the Iran national team, once the disagreement with the coach, Dragan Skocic, was resolved, in a story that gave a lot to talk about and that the captains tried to avoid, but in vain.

The revelation was made by one of the three players with that responsibility, Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

"Perhaps no one knows this, but me, Karim Ansarifard and Ehsan Hajsafi talked for over an hour with the coach to try to solve the problems with Taremi. We tried our best to prevent what happened from happening [Taremi excluded from call], but there were many misunderstandings and each had their opinion. This time, the two talked to resolve everything. These are things that should not affect the Iran national team", revealed the Feyenoord winger, in statements reproduced by the Press of Iran.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14454778.html

Comment

I have to admit, Mehdi is the one, who gave me the most joy during the last two years. I guess none of us would have thought he'd go that far, after he went to Qatar. All I thought back then was: Yet another lazy Iranian player, who wants to live the easier life for good money. Well, he just proved us all wrong. I am so proud of what he has achieved. He has developed into a world class player, who can score against any team, at any time. I really hope he can keep up the great work at the world cup. All of my Portuguese friends are crazy about him and always tell me how important he is to the team. Just imagine other Iranians, such as Ali Karimi or Nikbakht Vahedi were as hard working as him.

Comment

Guys Please watch this video of Mehdi winning the Ballon d'Or. And his speech!!!

Comment

Comment

Now this is a dedicated football and Porto fan (check out the scarf). Zende baad!

Comment

Some news before Porto's next match at Estoril:

Estoril 10 positive COVIDs. 2 trainings have been canceled. They may need to use their U23 x Porto next weekend. At the current time postponing is not under consideration.

Diaz will be ready to return Saturday x Estoril.

Conceição won't let Corona leave in January market. He is needed after Manafa's injury. (Abola)

Comment

Comment

Estoril's Covid-19 cases increase and the club has requested postponement of Jan. 8th match with FC Porto

Comment

Working...
                                X