Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw I love how his teammate is pointing at him while they jump and celebrate, amazing to see they believe in each other!! ❤️🇵🇹

🔥🚀

Comment

Nice one! He really needed this! Now he can focus on his next games. Was the assist given to him or not?

Comment

Vid posted 2 months ago on youtube, dont know if posted on pfdc.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8vtZ-hkAsE
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^ Never gets old 😅 "Portuguese please" ... "We had a lot of chances to score" 😂🤷🏻*♂️

Comment

Taremi had the most goals and assists in the league in 2021.

https://twitter.com/playmaker_pt/sta...842383872?s=21
            https://twitter.com/playmaker_pt/sta...748982311?s=21

Comment

Mehdi’s stats in 2021. Phenomenal.

Comment

LOL

Comment

SC honored with a statue in the Porto Museum

Comment

Left-footed nutmeg low and centered. The accuracy, precision, and speed of the shot were incredible.

Comment

^ I don't think many of us appreciate how difficult Mehdi's goal was. He only had one second-long window of opportunity to make that shot under the leg of defending Benfica skipper and through the legs of their goalie. Add to that the stresses of the crowd and the long drought and you have to agree that Mehdi has amazing technique, a great striker opportunism and nerve of steel. I wish I could watch this live.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        SC honored with a statue in the Porto Museum
                        He is a great coach, they were without Diaz, Eva and lost Jao Mario and Mbemba but they were still the much better side.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          ^ I don't think many of us appreciate how difficult Mehdi's goal was. He only had one second-long window of opportunity to make that shot under the leg of defending Benfica skipper and through the legs of their goalie. Add to that the stresses of the crowd and the long drought and you have to agree that Mehdi has amazing technique, a great striker opportunism and nerve of steel. I wish I could watch this live.

Go Mehdi!
                          It was a pretty special goal to watch live. I jumped up from my chair and began cheering!

Comment

what great accomplishment for mehdi.

so hard for a striker to achieve this. be best in league in goals and assists??? wow. no wonder coach always sticks with him even when he dont score for a while.

Comment

incredible

Comment

So to conclude: Mehdi is sarvar 😎👏🚀

Comment

Working...
                                X