Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young Pepe is coming, Diaz is league best scorer and coach love Eva, all 3 pretty young.
    Mehdi better find the back of the net soon or he will warm the bench soon

Coaches are not shy. Oliveira was their boss in mid last season and was even starting in Portugal NT, but lost his spot to young Vitinha and in NT.
    The reality of pro sport

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      Taremis positioning is wrong. Look at the 2nd goal he just takes few steps back instead of approaching the goal. This way he will not be dead on the goal and always becomes the 2nd striker instead with less chances of scoring.
      I think Pepe would have poached that either way. I thought he took a step back as he saw pepe going in for the shot and positioning himself in case of a rebound. I think his football IQ is still one of the highest I've seen for a TM striker.

Comment

red card benfica

Comment

mehdi playing so deep., almost near midfield.

Comment

i don't think he's getting that assist.
            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              I think Pepe would have poached that either way. I thought he took a step back as he saw pepe going in for the shot and positioning himself in case of a rebound. I think his football IQ is still one of the highest I've seen for a TM striker.
              No sorry I don't agree. I don't doubt that he is one of the best we got as it has nothing to do with my point. AND he did it again when crosses are coming in he takes steps back instead of forward. I'm not sure why he does not approach the goal to use his head not always waiting for the 2nd attempts. A striker should always be close to the goal or his chances diminish and that's exactly whats happening with him and he gets more assist than goals..
              Last edited by webmaster; 12-30-2021, 03:33 PM.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Taremi scores. The curse is over
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

GOAL TAREMI!!!!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

tareemmiii scoresssssss

beautful goal

Comment

Finalllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Finally!! And a crucial one.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

The relief on Taremi's face. Worth all the gold in the world.

Comment

GOLO DO TAREMIIIIIIII WHAT A GOAL

Comment

Great footwork to set himself up for that goal. Loved the team and crowd's reaction. Sounded like they were chanting Mehdi.

Comment

Finally! I am so happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X