Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from what i see mehdi has great relationship with teammates. very important for u to be able to express urself on the football field. love u mehdi!!!

Comment

Comment

Taremi's father: ″Psychological problem? Yes it is. It happens to any player″

Alireza Taremi in statements to the Iranian press.

Taremi's father, Alireza Taremi, speaking to the Iranian press, spoke about the moment of the FC Porto striker, without scoring since 26 November, admitting that his son has a psychological problem, but that he believes the situation will be resolved .

"Psychological problem? Yes, it is. It's a problem that happens to any player. God willing, it will be solved. God willing, Mehdi [Taremi]'s situation will improve. He hopes to make it through this period," he began by saying Alireza Taremi, before revealing expectations for what remains of FC Porto's season.

"FC Porto has the opportunity to win the Portuguese championship if it continues as it is. And it will also beat Lazio in the Europa League," he concluded.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14445156.html

Comment

His girlfriend is Portuguese?

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          mehdi got himself roadies in Porto..!!
          what that he is riding? looks MB CLS?

fan created vid... nice song for it

ps
          finally figured how to imbed tweets..!! you guys are fooked now

Comment

Soares about Taremi: ″Drought? Things that are not ours come out″

Taremi is out of step with the goal and Soares remembers that even Ronaldo goes through the same. The answer is not to run away from style and wait for the click

Soares spoke with O JOGO a few hours before FC Porto-Benfica, a match in which Evanilson scored twice, but Taremi prolonged his goalless period, in a period that Tiquinho relativized. The pair, with whom Soares still trained, gives him good feelings. "It's still young, has few games together, but it's a great duo, as it was with Toni Martínez, when he had his chances. It has everything to go right, I think they are two great strikers who complement each other a lot. Taremi had a great season in 2020/21 and Evanilson is showing up", analyzed the Olympiacos player, for whom crises in front of goal are resolved as is so often said... just one.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...nteudo_fechado

Comment

Luís Diaz tests positive for Covid and will miss the clássico. Evanilson is of course still suspended. Mehdi will now be even more crucial. Great opportunity for Mehdi to shine up front.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Luís Diaz tests positive for Covid and will miss the clássico. Evanilson is of course still suspended. Mehdi will now be even more crucial. Great opportunity for Mehdi to shine up front.
                Wow….this is Mehdi’s moment then to set up and show he’s a boss. They will be relying on him BIG time. Hopefully all the mental lapses don’t strangle the poor guy.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Oh man losing Diaz is tragic. Still, Porto was such a level above Benfica in the last match that maybe even without him they can pull out a win. Expecting Toni - Taremi up top.

Comment

I guess Corona will step in for Diaz
                    Btw, Benfica sacked their manager few days ago

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      I see intentionality, drive and confidence in this photo of Mehdi. Let's go Mehdi and lead your team to a second victory over Benfica in seven days with scoring one and assisting another!

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        And Toni M for Evanilson.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Btw, Benfica sacked their manager few days ago
                          this shit never gets old

Comment

In Diaz & evanilson’s absence Mehdi really gotta step up his off the ball work rate even more than his usual…!even an in peak form Tecatito & especially Tony are pretty lousy on those front ..!
                            This is likely to be a much different (much more defensive)outing than the last fixture between the two sides ..!?
                            On plus side in absence of LD, Mehdi is far more likely to be provided with golden opportunities & as such he should finally get a goal or at least an assist … whether that’ll be enough for a victory though remains to be seen ..!?
                            These idiots dumping their coach after he qualified them to CL quarters should perhaps help Porto’s chances ..!?
                            What was that firing all about !? I remember them have an older guy coaching last season too !? No wonder this flakyass club sorta underperform often even with such a deeply talented squad at their disposal..!?

Comment

Since he's already jinxed by some Croatian voodoo magic, I can't make it any worse by doing this:

$50 on Mehdi to score tomorrow.

Comment

Portimonese doing work. Leading sporting 1 to 0!!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X