X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How was Mehdi playing?
    ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Best team-specific winning poster I've ever seen! Props to the artist.

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
        How was Mehdi playing?
        Very good game….as good as you can play without scoring and assisting. He was involved in lots of dangerous counters and was helping in creating chances and space for his team mates.

From Porto, this was their most impressive game in the last 2 seasons. With better luck they would have scored 6-7 goals easy!!!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            I'm certain that if Marche started in net for Porto in CL, they would have made it to the next round
            yea, his distributions left more to be desired but hopefully he worked himself into more league starting contention..?
            Mehdi played great despite not getting on the sheet A gain ...!! especially in the 2nd half, he was brilliant..!

Comment

I just come to think that Mehdi has not scored infront of home crowed yet? All his goals he scored at home was empty stadium right?

Comment

Will the red cards carry from the cup game into league game? Love to see Otamandi and Evanlison out to see our man Mehdi play more up front and score hopefully. I hope he gets a call out to TM between now and nexct game to boost his confidence

Comment

Nice send off before the holidays. Merry Christmas!

Comment

Solid game by Taremi despite not scoring.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by topotour View Post
                      Will the red cards carry from the cup game into league game? Love to see Otamandi and Evanlison out to see our man Mehdi play more up front and score hopefully. I hope he gets a call out to TM between now and nexct game to boost his confidence
                      Yes. In Portugal they do. Both of them are out for the next match.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

The game on the 30th going to be wild. Feel like a lot of the tension from today's match will carry over... Especially with that nutter SC back on the bench, we are going to see some red cards again.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          The game on the 30th going to be wild. Feel like a lot of the tension from today's match will carry over... Especially with that nutter SC back on the bench, we are going to see some red cards again.
                          LOL. Probably SC himself who will be red-carded!

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                            I just come to think that Mehdi has not scored infront of home crowed yet? All his goals he scored at home was empty stadium right?
                            No essi jan he scored 2 goals agains Moreirense at home infront of porto fans.
                            He also scored against liverpool infront of porto crowd too.

He was doing great untill that stupid tweet.

Comment

highlights, including Mehdi's shot that hit the wood work

Comment

btw, anyone knows how Mehdi got all those holes and runs in his pantyhouse...?
                                fekr konam har do taa joorabesh ham sibzamini dar aavorde bood... WTF...!?

Comment

Working...
                                X