Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao. Come on Mehdi, I know that was an awkward shit, but you gotta start scoring those chances

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Croatian jadoogar mid table IPL dallals OUT of Tm!
      I am now convinced that Skocic can make us world cup champions ! He is a true jadoogar.

Comment

I’ve only watched the second half so far … did this ref win a competition in a magazine go get this game?

Comment

It's like competition between Mehdi and jahanbakhsh on who can miss more scoring chances

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Lmao. Come on Mehdi, I know that was an awkward shit, but you gotta start scoring those chances
            He hit it too cleanly … would have done better if he mishit it.

Comment

Will be surprised if this game finishes with more than 16 players on the pitch.

Comment

I'm certain that if Marche started in net for Porto in CL, they would have made it to the next round

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                  Not the best point to freeze frame lol. That’s well after Diaz released the pass

If you want to choose to believe that Diaz selfishly decided to not pass to Taremi, especially after he later gave up an open net to try to get Mehdi an easy shot, then thats on you. I won’t try to change your mind. Believe what you want
                  let’s not talk about the aftermath, there was no other option than try to play Mehdi.

Maybe you didn’t understood what I wrote earlier.
                  I said it was clear that he preferred to pass Evanilson instead of Mehdi, who you can see on the picture was in better position to score. As you might see there are 2 options, one is the easy pass to Mehdi or two the risky pass to Evanilson.

I think the picture speaks for itself.

Sorry if I offended your high IQ passing player, Lol

Comment

Ref is a bum. Clear benefica bias.

Comment

Originally posted by Reza-Faraz View Post
                      let’s not talk about the aftermath, there was no other option than try to play Mehdi.
                      Maybe you didn’t understood what I wrote earlier.
                      I said it was clear that he preferred to pass Evanilson instead of Mehdi, who you can see on the picture was in better position to score. As you might see there are 2 options, one is the easy pass to Mehdi or two the risky pass to Evanilson.
                      I think the picture speaks for itself.
                      Sorry if I offended your high IQ passing player, Lol
                      Oh really? It seems to me that the other option resulted in a goal lmao
                      I’m not a fan of Diaz, I’m just capable of watching a football match without complaining that our players don’t get the right treatment. Try watching football without goggles and you’ll enjoy it more

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Ref is a bum. Clear benefica bias.
                        Sounds like Benfica is "teame hokoomati".

Comment

Otamendi just takes him out and not even a foul.

Comment

Taremi has also gone from getting light touches called in his favor, now it’s the opposite way.

Comment

I know he should have finished that chance but he is the perfect striker to have on when down a player. Work rate is phenomenal, the amount of counters he has started with an interceptor in his half.

Comment

lol teams hate each other

Comment

Working...
                                X