This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
    Watch it again. Evanilson was the better play. It was definitely the higher IQ play. Mehdi had defenders on him while Evanilson had tons of space
    Think you should watch it again

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
      Very BS red card, surprised there is no VAR involvement here. Ref saved Benfica from potential 5-0, 6-0.
      true... totally a bs yellow on that incidental seeming contact..!! 2nd yellow at that..!! but he was sorta walking a thin line after earlier accidentally stamping foot of that dirty playing POS Otomendi..!!
      i dont remember when/how he got his first yellow..? was it for stupid arguing the ref..? Porto players/coaches should learn to tone down their bitchin moaning and anti-ref theatrics a bit .... especially when they get ahead and got the opponents pinned down..!!
      anyways that will change the complexion of the game in the 2nd half ..!! they'll be forced to pack up defensively more and wont dare attacking as freely here in 2nd half..!

Comment

Things are not working in Mehdi's favour even when they are leading their arch rival 3-0. Now that they are 10, the coach might think about sub'ing a forward for a defensive player. I hope the coach realizes Mehdi is his defensive player in the attacking half. By the way, Have you realized that Porto plays much more fluid and with less stress when their coach is suspended and assistant take over?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          If Diaz polish his game he will become star in football world. He is pretty young also.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
          As I've said before, Luis Diaz is already world class.

Comment

Originally posted by Reza-Faraz View Post
            Think you should watch it again
            Not the best point to freeze frame lol. That’s well after Diaz released the pass

If you want to choose to believe that Diaz selfishly decided to not pass to Taremi, especially after he later gave up an open net to try to get Mehdi an easy shot, then thats on you. I won’t try to change your mind. Believe what you want

Comment

This is really cursed. WTF

Comment

Taremi hit the post... Almost scored

Comment

damn I'm starting to believe Mehdi is actually cursed lol smh
                  sigpic

Comment

He just hit the post … should have scored there.

This ref is nuts by the way.

Comment

Taremi hits the post. Poor guy can’t buy a goal right now.

Comment

IM NOT EVEN JOKING : Taremi has been cursed by SKOCIC! I'm serious

Comment

dafauq man...!! :/

Comment

OMFG fcuk

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              Croatian jadoogar mid table IPL dallals OUT of Tm!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                I came here to write that. I agree

Comment

Working...
                                X