• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is Diaz better than Azmoun? I'm confused
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      Who said Diaz is better than Azmoun. Diaz is a LW and Azmoun a ST, you can’t even compare them

Comment

He has speed and you cannot teach speed. He will be fast wherever he goes including Liverpool. He is better than Raphinha at Leeds who is just fine. Azmoun is also fast and would do fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          They are very different players I wouldn’t compare the two…..Diaz is more comparable to son. More of a natural winger but if really needed can play as striker whereas for Sardar it’s the opposite. All are amazing, world class players IMO.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
            Who said Diaz is better than Azmoun. Diaz is a LW and Azmoun a ST, you can’t even compare them
            I don't see Azmoun on the top 100 list where as Diaz is.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Per OJogo, probable lineup today includes: Marchesin, Mario, Mbemba, Cardoso, Zaidu, Otavio, Uribe, Vitinha, Diaz, Taremi, Evanilson

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg View Post
                The game is centered around Diaz. All the players are trying to find him. And he is so selfish and pretty much never passes in the right time.
                Ps Zaidu is still shit despite scoring

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                This is very true of late this season..!
                Especially blatantly obvious so in the last match vs Atletico..!
                I think Porto are going a bit outa their way to pimp him out for a big money transfer this summer ..!

Comment

Comment

Big game tonight against Benfica at home. I really hope Mehdi starts.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Mehdi starting!
                        Go Mehdi!

Comment

This would be a great game to end the scoring drought

Comment

Vamos Mehdi! (The tree trunk for a leg tho! I swear he's a super hero in disguise)

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                              This would be a great game to end the scoring drought
                              indeed and for Marchesin to make a serious claim to get number 1 back from local youngster..!!

Comment

My usual redi1.soccerstreams.net/ link doesn't have the game link posted. Any others have a working link? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X