This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Looks like they ultimately awarded the goal to Diaz. But Mehdi still looked damn good on the follow through

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Looks like they ultimately awarded the goal to Diaz. But Mehdi still looked damn good on the follow through
        mehdi played the ball behind defense

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          boo, although he made a valiant effort, i dont think he got a touch on the ball when it bounced off the post..!!?
          looked more an OG than anything else..! shoulda been awarded to Mehdi

Comment

Next up

Comment

I can se it in my mind, Diaz screaming goooooooool and celebrating in his appartment late at night when he found out he got the goal.. then texting Mehdi that he got the goal.. And then Mehdi putting in a late tackle on him next day at practice
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^^
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Chelsea and Tottenham looking at Diaz. Coronas transfer has hit a snag.

Comment

Comment

Impressive figures - even more so as that includes his games at the beginning of Porto when he was not starting and those he was subbed off earlier in before he cemented himself as their main man.

Comment

Interesting trade rumour I saw on ESPN

11.57 BST: The Times says that Everton are targeting FC Porto winger Luis Diaz, and as part of the deal Colombia midfielder James Rodriguez would move to Porto on a season-long loan.11.57 BST: The Times says that Everton are targeting FC Porto winger Luis Diaz, and as part of the deal Colombia midfielder James Rodriguez would move to Porto on a season-long loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
                          Interesting trade rumour I saw on ESPN

11.57 BST: The Times says that Everton are targeting FC Porto winger Luis Diaz, and as part of the deal Colombia midfielder James Rodriguez would move to Porto on a season-long loan.11.57 BST: The Times says that Everton are targeting FC Porto winger Luis Diaz, and as part of the deal Colombia midfielder James Rodriguez would move to Porto on a season-long loan.
                          interesting proposition that......!!? rodriquez always strike me often as a highly overrated player..?, especially now hitting 30 and sorta hitting down hill..!? but he is still plenty good enough as a much needed MF reinforcement for Porto who are currently in a dire shape on that front..!
                          Porto can only afford to offload one of Tecatito or Diaz .... as their general attacking tactics are very WingHeavy in nature and both are great wingers..!!

they should first make an effort to offer Tecatito as part of the exchange, afterall dude is getting close to end of his contract and they could loose him next year? on free .... besides Diaz shows a bit more upside potential than corona..!!

Comment

Its legit as Fabrizio is also reporting on it (see below)

Too bad Diaz has to leave in order to get James, wish both could be at Porto for coming season, would immensely help Mehdi as Porto really lacks offensive creativity!
                            Attached Files

Comment

james can help mehdi much more than diaz who only has 1 gear. however diaz is in his best shape ever.

Comment

It’s a bad move for Porto. They have enough forwards and need creative mids.
                                This doesn’t give them any of that and takes away a talented but stupid winger.

Comment

Working...
                                X