Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atletico madrid are arabs of european clubs! They don't play football! all they do is create more drama in every game!

Comment

Extended highlights:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
        AM played a smart 3 5 2 defense taking away the space for Taremi to play the False 9. He was not allowed to turn and face the goal and was forced to lay the ball off. As a straight 9 he is not that dangerous. He did not do that bad. The yellow card limited his game since his best moments are when he pressures. I also thought the red card they got was a bad call and was surprised VAR did not review it since the guy made such an obvious fake reaction.
        i think AM played with 3-4-2-1 then changed to 3-4-2 by bringing Correa in.

Porto started attacking and taremi went one line up back to his main position . However for some reason i don't think this was the same taremi! If you guys remember last season he used to hustle and chase the ball . He was all over the place . I don't have the stats on how much he ran but i assume less than what he used to in last season. At least this is what i sensed!

Comment

just watched the replay
          that was some kiri 1st goal they conceded ... stupid keeper was supposed to cover far post on CK, mehdi wiffing the defensive clearance header and whoever was the idiot marker losing track of the most dangerous goal scorer and let him tap into empty goal..!! after that it was over pretty much...!
          pretty disappointing performance from mehdi overall...
          flat out failed to live up the crazy high intensity of the match and wasted perhaps the best scoring chances in the time he was on the pitch..!!
          he just hasnt been himself since his TM drama started ..!!
          Milad is right Athletico are the Ayrabs of EU football ... often play dirty playing and full of gamesmanship.... i guess a reflection of their scrub ass coach who stands on the sidelines yelling and directing traffic the whole time ...!!
          Last edited by BacheLot; 12-08-2021, 12:14 AM.

Comment

I don't think it was red, the force was very negligible- clear flop. But you're exactly right, no reason to give any ref an excuse to get sent off for something like that

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Why give the ref ANY excuse to call a red here? Granted the Athletico dude sold it with an Oscar performance. But c'mon! I've seen this so many times now, especially with TM matches. KEEP YOUR COOL. THINK BEFORE YOU ACT. MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONS ON THE FIELD.

Comment

Karma is a bitch, hope Atletico gets raped thoroughly in next game😍🙏🏻

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                Tbh it was Taremi's fault that Porto lost. He had to score and he didn't. We have to blame him. If he scored, Porto was through. It's a shame they didn't make it through to the CL second round.
                I really hope you are joking. How on earth can anyone blame a loss on a single player, and that on a striker???

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  Diaz is not playing striker, not this year not last year. Playing midfield.
                  Read again. I said SCORER. Do you understand English?

Comment

The problem with Taremi is that he is no clinical finisher in front of the goal
                    He usually needs 4-5 chances to score a goal, this works against weaker teams in Liga Nos but on international level you have to put in that one chance you get or you will be punished

If he had that finishing ability and a bit more pace he would be a world class player

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      oh piss off mate, hes scored vs juve, chelsea, liverpool, game winning assist vs milan, has most assists for the league and close to top scorer too after being Portos best player last season. He is allowed to have a few bad games without this level criticism from fellow iranians.

does he need to raise his game? Yes. Does this mean all his career was "paved on bad moves"? No. Stop allowing your own miserable existence let you bring down others who are doing big things for iranian football. Losing and making mistakes is part of this sport at the top level, you dont always get to win and be the star man.
                      Taremi is playing in one of the biggest team of portugal and Europe with pressure, high expectations on performance, results and money. More or less the same with one of the biggest NT of Asia. Fans have all the right to criticise him, and btw even Porto's fans who like him are criticizing him atm. And I don't think Porto's fans were former professional player. Even SC was mad at him during Liverpool game (not saying it's good). That's part of the game.

I am sorry, I don't deny Liverpool, Chelsea, etc.. goals he scored and such. His performances in Portugal was beneficial to other iranians. But at the other side, when you see the bad moves I listed, some had really heavy consequences. You can't say, "oh it was just few bad games/decisions and let's move on".

Rizespor dramas cost heavily to PP and his suspension cost him for his career (6 precious months without football, longer stay in IPL/QSL). Portugal miss was a do or die to send Iran in an other dimension : historical next round, spotlight on Iran who topped Portugal and Spain, winnable game against Russia at the next round, possibility to open the door of top4 leagues for iranians (instead of secondary euro leagues). The three last UCL games were critical for Porto qualification. And Porto elimination have a heavy cost. Last and not least, his drama with Skocic that brought trouble on our NT (even gain attention of international medias) and nearly cost us the game against Lebanon.
                      Taremi isn't the only responsible of all these but he played a big part

Comment

I want to share some parts of my opinion.

-Like webmaster wrote, it is very very strange to change half of your team in the last 20-25 minutes, 4-5 new players at one time ?, i mean i hate when coaches dont sub, but not 4-5 players at one time.
                        -Taremi needs to work on his shooting, dribbling, he misses too many chances, but also instead of these he has other qualities other players dont have, still he needs to hit the ball better .....

I would never sub Taremi off in a game like this, he is a 90 min player in important matches, even on a bad day.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                          I really hope you are joking. How on earth can anyone blame a loss on a single player, and that on a striker???
                          Because he had to take the chances he was given. This is a do-or-die match in the champions league and you have to make it right away. He didn't and now Porto is out. He was also weak in defense at the 0-1.

If you don't agree, I agree to disagree.

Comment

I also wonder why SC replaced Diego Costa for Marchesin. Costa didn’t look good on the first goal (completely misplaced exit). Marchesin was so big last season saving their asses multiple times. And Zaidu is another questionable decision from SC, he makes Hajsafi look like Marcelo.

Comment

So Taremi went from the greatest player ever lived to a below par average player and a poor finisher? All in a course of one game? Okay, got it.
                              "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
                                All in a course of one game? Okay, got it.
                                no not 1 but like 6 or 7. or since he decided to tweet against DS. or since he was moved to nr10 role

or all that happened at once more or less

Comment

Working...
                                X